• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamBlitz {MCSG Build Team!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherrieBombz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - CherrieBombz
Age - 14
Skype - CherrieBombzOff
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) - I have a few parkour builds (I could send you the links to those) but a lot of the maps I made for SG were lost when my friend's server crashed. All of our files and backups were lost so I didn't have the maps anymore. If it makes you feel better, over the course of 6 months I made roughly 5 pretty decent maps and edited a few others. I can go and take some time to build something if you wanted me too.

Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - I wanna' be a part of TeamBlitz because I've always wanted to join a build team and I've been looking for the right one for awhile now. I'm an exceptional builder, can use worldedit very well, I'm great at getting along with other people and I'd love to help out in any way possible. If you wanted me to, I'd take the time to learn Voxyl and all of the other map-building essential programs!

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - CherrieBombz
Age - 14
Skype - CherrieBombzOff
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) - I have a few parkour builds (I could send you the links to those) but a lot of the maps I made for SG were lost when my friend's server crashed. All of our files and backups were lost so I didn't have the maps anymore. If it makes you feel better, over the course of 6 months I made roughly 5 pretty decent maps and edited a few others. I can go and take some time to build something if you wanted me too.

Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - I wanna' be a part of TeamBlitz because I've always wanted to join a build team and I've been looking for the right one for awhile now. I'm an exceptional builder, can use worldedit very well, I'm great at getting along with other people and I'd love to help out in any way possible. If you wanted me to, I'd take the time to learn Voxyl and all of the other map-building essential programs!
Due to this acceptional application, I am pleasured to inform you that you have been accepted as Moderator! I trust that you can build great builds! And that you were so encouraged to do whatever it takes to be accepted! Welcome to the team!

CherrieBombz

Spectator
Reaction score
Due to this acceptional application, I am pleasured to inform you that you have been accepted as Moderator! I trust that you can build great builds! And that you were so encouraged to do whatever it takes to be accepted! Welcome to the team!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :3 I'll make you proud!

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN - Steven_Black
Age - 15
Skype - Steven__Black (2 underscores)
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) - Ok long story. (I'll make it short) So one time I made a map the size of sg4. I was doing it solo so it took me like 8 months. But of course my laptop is a piece of trash and I had to restore it. Erasing all my data. But I still have some photos of just some regular builds. I'm on iPhone at the moment and can't upload them here. But if you message me on skype I can show you there.
Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - Well, first off I want to help the community. To finally say I did something here for MCSG. And I think I have some nice skills. And could help you guys. Plus I'm fun to be with and play with.

Danielisthebest

Tribute
Reaction score
danielkingplays
danielkingplaysh
Meet me on the creative server on MCSG and I'll show you
It would be fun to work with new people and creative awesome maps (I have loads of ideas). I a, also a good builder when I work with people so it would be really fun :D

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - Steven_Black
Age - 15
Skype - Steven__Black (2 underscores)
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) - Ok long story. (I'll make it short) So one time I made a map the size of sg4. I was doing it solo so it took me like 8 months. But of course my laptop is a piece of trash and I had to restore it. Erasing all my data. But I still have some photos of just some regular builds. I'm on iPhone at the moment and can't upload them here. But if you message me on skype I can show you there.
Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - Well, first off I want to help the community. To finally say I did something here for MCSG. And I think I have some nice skills. And could help you guys. Plus I'm fun to be with and play with.
Add me skype: adam.rautenbach

danielkingplays
danielkingplaysh
Meet me on the creative server on MCSG and I'll show you
It would be fun to work with new people and creative awesome maps (I have loads of ideas). I a, also a good builder when I work with people so it would be really fun :D
Add my skype: adam.rautenbach

Jtkis

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: TimBow555
Link of builds:
Why do you want to be in team blitz: I would love to help you guys build some cool maps, I think it would be great to meet you guys in a sense of bonding, and I want to give back to the mcsg community

Attachments

Jtkis

Tribute
Reaction score
Please give me a chance, I spent a lot of time on this map.

Jtkis

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you guys reply to my frikin application! It's been over a month!

Rolf_Nader

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - Rolf_nader
Age - 15
Skype - christophersbadazz123
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) -
Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz -I want to a member of TeamBlitz because I just simply love building. I've found that I am a fantastic builder when it come to minecraft. I'm very experienced, and I enjoy building. Also I picked this Build team to apply for instead of any other out there. I think I would fit in just fine in this build team community.

Thank you for taking your time a considering me. :)

Sincerely, Chris

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci