• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams and Hackers are ruining MCSG

Truebacca3979

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, i'm not really one to bother complaining about teams and hackers because no matter how much i complain, teamers will team, and hackers will hack, but this is ridiculous. Every game i go into has at least 1 team of 3, the best i've gotten since the stat reset is 1 team of 2 and no hackers. Now every game i go in has at least 2 teams, i see a hacker probably 70% of the games i play, that is just insane. All im trying to say is that if this doesnt die down soon, people like me, who have been with MCSG a while (2 years or so) who have really not complained and have played MCSG through thick and thin, Are going to start quitting. Thats really sad, because MCSG was a great server, a server i played every day. In fact, the only reason im still playing MCSG is because i have so many memories and i'd hate to just quit. I'm trying to remember what once was on MCSG, a server where there were not many hackers, limited teams, most people were not so rude to each other and it was generally a amazing experience to have. Now, MCSG is going downhill, but probably wont shut down, its still a great server but its a far cry from what it used to be. Thank you for reading, i just had to get my opinion out in the forums, goodbye.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Every server gets hackers. I feel you. I come across teams and hacker almost every game too. There is nothing to do against it. The best thing to do is if you come across a hacker record them and report them on the forums, and if you can't record at least /report them. But if you feel like the only thing you can do its quit playing MCGamer. Than do what you want. There is no one stopping you.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I can relate. Teaming is something that will always be there, never limited. It's unfortunate for players who like to play solo, but it's a part of the game. As for the hackers, report them. If hackers are not reported then nothing will be fix. We, as members of the community must come together and help the staff by either recording the hackers ourselves or using the /report feature.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Every server gets hackers. I feel you. I come across teams and hacker almost every game too. There is nothing to do against it. The best thing to do is if you come across a hacker record them and report them on the forums, and if you can't record at least /report them. But if you feel like the only thing you can do its quit playing MCGamer. Than do what you want. There is no one stopping you.
We understand that the best we can do is record them and report. People aren't retarded and it's a logical thing to do. But it came do a point where even reporting isn't enough. The only way to get rid of these hackers, in my opinion, would be to either IP ban, which is a horrible idea or get middle east servers in regards to EU hackers.

MrKaiKIno

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel you, I've started recording badlion & hive and Im almost to the point of stopping recording MCSG

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
We understand that the best we can do is record them and report. People aren't retarded and it's a logical thing to do. But it came do a point where even reporting isn't enough. The only way to get rid of these hackers, in my opinion, would be to either IP ban, which is a horrible idea or get middle east servers in regards to EU hackers.
Ok fine. But didnt have to be that rude about it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Teams and hackers have been "destroying the server" since before I was even on the forums.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, i'm not really one to bother complaining about teams and hackers because no matter how much i complain, teamers will team, and hackers will hack,
So if teamers will team and hackers will hack no matter how much you complain, then why did you complain? Isn't it pointless?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci