• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams...

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Teams make me laugh because they're actually not that hard to beat if you know what you're doing. For me, a team of 3 sort of decent players would be a lot easier to take out than 1 really good player. Teams have certain weaknesses because of the fact that they are teaming, and if you use those weaknesses to your advantage, you can take them out pretty efficiently.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Meh it makes it challenging plus it's more fun when i play with friends (my opinion)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Deliberately tryharding 1 person with a team and being jerks about in chat is already pretty sad. But then following them to the forums to rub it in? I don't think I could find a better example of "No Life" if I tried. This is the bottom of the barrel right here, folks.
To be fair I did tag him to make sure he'd see it, but the way they carried on acting like complete tools does say a lot.
Number 1 solution to facing teams:
Get better
Sometimes you get those games where you look back and think there's nothing you could have possibly done to win the game- like you could have been the best player in existence and still ended up dying. The game I described was one of those instances, and that's when teams get on my nerves.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate so many people because they're such sore losers! If you get killed by a team it doesn't matter, we all team at times because it's fun to play with friends. If you want to beat the teams just play safe, on terrain you're confident with and make sure you can use a fishing rod and FnS. Also it isn't very hard to separate a team.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
In the last 2 days, I took out 5/7 3-teams. My problem is when I see a 3-team with good players, and who are more stacked than me. According to them, I am bad, so they won't accept 1v1s, and won't stop targeting me for the rest of the game. Then, the 3-team made up of #Ghost members said "GG 2eZ" after I killed one of them whilst being severely under geared.

Another form of teaming that I hate is when the teams are made up of hackers. Everyone does.

Then again, mice9 offers me a 1v1, just to get his teammate to sneak up on me whilst I was wrecking him, and the he starts lying how he was on 99 hearts when his teammate killed me, and how his teammate did it off his own accord, whereas I know that mice9 just can't beat anyone with more than 69 wins in a fair fight, so he gets teams to help him.

Another amazing example of idiotic teamers is TheCrazyCookieHD. He tells me that he is better than me cause he beat me on a server with no NCP, but when I challenge him to a 1v1 on MCSG whilst he's teaming, he just says no, and then tells me that he wrecked me when I wreck him and his teammate, but they just survive by a fluke.

Sometimes I rage too much at teams and take it out on innocent people. For example, today I had 5 armour bars, iron sword because Maul_Flame try harded me for 5 minutes, so I went fishing and enchanted my iron sword. It then went yo DeathMatch, and I knew that one of the other people was a disguised TF1xHD, so I asked the other guy to team. True, I felt bad, but then the guy was so bad that he just about got 1 hit. Then, I went straight at TF1xHD, due to a lack of fishing rod, and got a nice combo as punishment for him trying to eat a gapple. I ended up winning on 6.5 hearts. However, something that is interesting is that although it was a conscious action, I felt sorry for doing it, so I said sorry in chat, whereas another in my place (having beaten a full iron, diamond sword with 5 armour bars, enchanted iron sword and no rod), would have said, "gg 12 hearts u nub I pro l2p cos I can't"

Last edited:

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
In the last 2 days, I took out 5/7 3-teams. My problem is when I see a 3-team with good players, and who are more stacked than me. According to them, I am bad, so they won't accept 1v1s, and won't stop targeting me for the rest of the game. Then, the 3-team made up of #Ghost members said "GG 2eZ" after I killed one of them whilst being severely under geared.

Another form of teaming that I hate is when the teams are made up of hackers. Everyone does.

Then again, mice9 offers me a 1v1, just to get his teammate to sneak up on me whilst I was wrecking him, and the he starts lying how he was on 99 hearts when his teammate killed me, and how his teammate did it off his own accord, whereas I know that mice9 just can't beat anyone with more than 69 wins in a fair fight, so he gets teams to help him.

Another amazing example of idiotic teamers is TheCrazyCookieHD. He tells me that he is better than me cause he beat me on a server with no NCP, but when I challenge him to a 1v1 on MCSG whilst he's teaming, he just says no, and then tells me that he wrecked me when I wreck him and his teammate, but they just survive by a fluke.
Today I got triple teamed by ghosts twice today, one game thecrazycookiehd decided he would join them so they could 4v1 me :)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score

Sometimes I rage too much at teams and take it out on innocent people. For example, today I had 5 armour bars, iron sword because Maul_Flame try harded me for 5 minutes, so I went fishing and enchanted my iron sword. It then went yo DeathMatch, and I knew that one of the other people was a disguised TF1xHD, so I asked the other guy to team. True, I felt bad, but then the guy was so bad that he just about got 1 hit. Then, I went straight at TF1xHD, due to a lack of fishing rod, and got a nice combo as punishment for him trying to eat a gapple. I ended up winning on 6.5 hearts. However, something that is interesting is that although it was a conscious action, I felt sorry for doing it, so I said sorry in chat, whereas another in my place (having beaten a full iron, diamond sword with 5 armour bars, enchanted iron sword and no rod), would have said, "gg 12 hearts u nub I pro l2p cos I can't"
Make me another bedtime story plz

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
The team of decent players are ok but when you suck and you team get back to me when you learn (side note I'm not a hypocrite because my first 100 wins were solo)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I only team with friends to have fun. I mean, of course I wanna win but it's all on good fun. Without teaming id be long gone :p

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
seriously to me its ok because i team with 1 of my friends alot and we used to win every game , 2 people can be ok , but last game i played i had a diamond sword, then a team of 4 killed me, thats what i hate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci