• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak problem:((

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
So I have a Windows 7 school laptop.
Btw, the laptop is stupid.
Anyway, this just happened out of no where.. I went to open teamspeak and then this came up.
I don't know what it is and I can't fix it :c I've googled it and I can't find anything. Can someone please help me since TeamSpeak is my life.
I've never had this problem before.
I've tried:

• Running as Admin
  • Re-installing

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, What you need to do is going into your Programs and uninstall it, deleting the files, then re-install it. This should work. You also need to select a different location to install it in.

Hope this helped, - Ethan.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, What you need to do is going into your Programs and uninstall it, deleting the files, then re-install it. This should work. You also need to select a different location to install it in.

Hope this helped, - Ethan.
I think that you should probably uninstall your TeamSpeak 3 client and reinstall it.
Like I said in the thread, I've already done those. ;-; But thankyou.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
What version is your computer running x64 or x32? You might be installing the wrong version.
You could try re-installing it in the Hard Drive which is the C one insted of installing it in the program files.

I know both of you are trying to help but you are just stating the same solution. I've tried bith x64 and x32. I've tried almost everything.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Since last Friday, Whenever I get on TeamSpeak, it stops responding and crashes. This has never happened in the past. I have asked many people, but no one could help me.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Since last Friday, Whenever I get on TeamSpeak, it stops responding and crashes. This has never happened in the past. I have asked many people, but no one could help me.
Is it when you join a server or when you open TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci