• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys, lately I've been getting the feeling that the fun of mcsg is dying, and i know that I'm not the only one... Therefor i invite you to an 8v8 against Rebels EU. It doesn't have to be an official clanwar or anything, i just want to have a truly epic game. Please contact me on skype for date and such stuff if you are interested.
This is going to be so chaotic... :D

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
If I apply can I take a leave for a few weeks? Cause I'll be taking a leave from mcsg and moderating soon for exams, so if I take that leave will I be kicked for inactivity?
kk, you're allowed to take a leave without getting kicked ;3

Reaction score
What's your name?: Will (you can call me 'God')
How old are you?: 15
What’s your ingame name?: SailedStingray
In which country do you live?: U.K!
Skype/TS name?: sailed.stingray
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Moderator
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 767
How many games have you played?: 2660
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm trying to get better with my fishing rod, but my sword and bow skills are pretty good as is my FnS. I reaaaally struggle in areas of maps which one would call 'laggy' as I have a bad pc and some maps such as Icarus and Remnant but I can identify god map positions and choke points to take people out in. To go into more detail I am pretty good at strafing and getting into positions to get sword combo's on people however not crits (this is important for weakness's) . A tiny bit rusty as I haven't been playing a load recently but I can hopefully put that into shape. Also being the last alive and running! Hence my signature
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Being good Crits; I really seem to struggle with these, whenever I crit others I'm not able to get as good combos and often get set on fire, but a big weakness with me is that it's quite easy to crit me and therefore I end up being really low in a few seconds. However hopefully you guys can teach me some stuff. Also I get nervous and if I do anything big e.g clan battles I shake a ton, probably as I haven't done many.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):
I think my teaming skills are pretty good, obviously I need to play with you guys a bit more to improve that and sometimes if I don't know what my teammates are doing I end up accidentally hitting them. But I think with practice we can get some slick moves together.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a clan to play with people and I think that this particular clan isn't one which will easily just shut down, also its stacked with skill that I can learn from and has some really nice people in.
Why should we accept you?: Why not, look in your heart eskild and tell me what you find. I don't know how much excitement I can bring as I'm not to confident but, meh.
Which clans have you previously been in? ZenithV2, El Nitride, Tem Sifr
How active will you be?: Not active this next few weeks due to exams nor on skype because there are so many messages on there that my computer won't load them but I'll try. However after my absence I should be pretty active as school lays off a bit after the exams but I still have school so can't play allday everyday.
What is your favourite map?: Overplayed ones unfortunately as you guys don't play many of my favorites, but probably Holiday Resort, TSG 2, Chernobyl, SG Highway
<3

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Will (you can call me 'God')
How old are you?: 15
What’s your ingame name?: SailedStingray
In which country do you live?: U.K!
Skype/TS name?: sailed.stingray
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Moderator
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 767
How many games have you played?: 2660
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm trying to get better with my fishing rod, but my sword and bow skills are pretty good as is my FnS. I reaaaally struggle in areas of maps which one would call 'laggy' as I have a bad pc and some maps such as Icarus and Remnant but I can identify god map positions and choke points to take people out in. To go into more detail I am pretty good at strafing and getting into positions to get sword combo's on people however not crits (this is important for weakness's) . A tiny bit rusty as I haven't been playing a load recently but I can hopefully put that into shape. Also being the last alive and running! Hence my signature
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Being good Crits; I really seem to struggle with these, whenever I crit others I'm not able to get as good combos and often get set on fire, but a big weakness with me is that it's quite easy to crit me and therefore I end up being really low in a few seconds. However hopefully you guys can teach me some stuff. Also I get nervous and if I do anything big e.g clan battles I shake a ton, probably as I haven't done many.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):
I think my teaming skills are pretty good, obviously I need to play with you guys a bit more to improve that and sometimes if I don't know what my teammates are doing I end up accidentally hitting them. But I think with practice we can get some slick moves together.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a clan to play with people and I think that this particular clan isn't one which will easily just shut down, also its stacked with skill that I can learn from and has some really nice people in.
Why should we accept you?: Why not, look in your heart eskild and tell me what you find. I don't know how much excitement I can bring as I'm not to confident but, meh.
Which clans have you previously been in? ZenithV2, El Nitride, Tem Sifr
How active will you be?: Not active this next few weeks due to exams nor on skype because there are so many messages on there that my computer won't load them but I'll try. However after my absence I should be pretty active as school lays off a bit after the exams but I still have school so can't play allday everyday.
What is your favourite map?: Overplayed ones unfortunately as you guys don't play many of my favorites, but probably Holiday Resort, TSG 2, Chernobyl, SG Highway
<3
Accepted - Rank: Lieutenant! Welcome back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci