• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamVareide needs your advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8trgrl2000

Survivor
Reaction score
no sg3 is huge sg4 is tiny its as big as breeze if not smaller
No, it seems small if you stay in the same area, but I've wandered for about 15 minutes and I couldn't find the corn after that. You can't stay in one simple area like the city, you have to go BEYOND the fence behind the city (not the one by the corn). I just played it about 5 minutes ago (I starved...not a surprise if you've ever seen me play :p :confused: :mad: :( :oops: ).

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
You need to know ur directions. SG4 is a very small map. Maybe even the smallest map made by Vareide Crew.

Kartz101

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the time limit should be shortened a bit, If i wanna play mine craft for a little bit i can't start a survival games!!!
Also, please get rid of the lag on Eu servers, in spawn, everyone complains about ----SO MUCH LAG, I CANT MOVE. MY LIFE IS RUINED----- and people get killed way to easy and way to hard (depends on what end your on) please reduce lag!

Thank you for your appreciation,
Kartz101

Kartz101

Spectator
Reaction score
You need to know ur directions. SG4 is a very small map. Maybe even the smallest map made by Vareide Crew.
Sg4 is quite small, but the smallest is breeze island (not counting the water), they should add more islands and stuff in the ocean, such as sunken ship, rubble from rock with chests, rock formations ETC.

Thanx again,
Kartz101

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
No, it seems small if you stay in the same area, but I've wandered for about 15 minutes and I couldn't find the corn after that. You can't stay in one simple area like the city, you have to go BEYOND the fence behind the city (not the one by the corn). I just played it about 5 minutes ago (I starved...not a surprise if you've ever seen me play :p :confused: :mad: :( :oops: ).
souns like u need some help in survival games :p

G8trgrl2000

Survivor
Reaction score
I am SO tired of being kicked out so someone who's better than me can be in:mad:! Fix that please, it's hard to get in these servers for me! ALSO: you need to have your SG website update automatically, cause when it says there's one person, there's twenty-four :(. Thanks :)!

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
make a MC dota or counter strike and lower the map choice down to 2

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I am SO tired of being kicked out so someone who's better than me can be in:mad:! Fix that please, it's hard to get in these servers for me!
This is a donor perk that doesn't give them an advantage in-game. This has been discussed many times and will not be removed. If you browser around the forums, you'll find several tactics on how to get in a server quickly.

lower the map choice down to 2
It was at 2, but then you guys complained and you wanted to have 3 or 4. At the moment, having 4 choices is working pretty well, don't see why it would need changing.
And about MC Dota/Counter Striker...... maybe, we have a lot of projects going on at the moment that need a lot of attention, so starting another project at this time, is a bad time. We'll see what comes in the future of MCSG :)

nedthefed

Spectator
Reaction score
Add a few enchantment tables, New hidden chests and take advantage of new features like tripwire, anvils etc. And make it easier to play? I haven't gotten into a match since it was changed so you get kicked at the end of the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci