• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamVareide needs your advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
SG1 is fine, maybe add a chest or two. SG2 needs several more chests, SG3 could use 2 or 3, SG4 has maybe too many chests, but not a lot more than what would make it balance out. Also update them all and add a few new traps :D Just my honest opinion

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
It also feels like certain Map 2 buildings are impossibly annoying to navigate, yet yield very, very few chests out of the strenuous ordeal. I think I'm going back to Map 2 not being noob friendly, but I'll tell you that during my very first EVER Survival Games match, I spent 10 minutes navigating that purple trimmed building looking for chests, before finally being cornered and blown up by mobs, total loot: nothing.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
On map 1 re-add the enchantment table? Pwetty pwease? On all maps before 4 add tripwire to the traps
Map one has an enchantment table again, even on the 24 servers - it's in the place where you get the gift of fluctus or whatever it's called. lol.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
On map 1 re-add the enchantment table? Pwetty pwease? On all maps before 4 add tripwire to the traps
the enchantment table is back on SG1.. it is in the enchantment tower between the castle and the house island.. :p

and I don't think there was more than one from the beginning..

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
everything is good but you could add some new traps that were added in the updates like tripwires on map 1,2 and 3 and maybe more puzzles but i wouldnt like them to change so much

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Tello Ideas :

I agree with guggex and maxlupus. To start of everyone loves killing people in traps, u get the most amazing feeling when u trap someone somewhere or kill them in traps like the gravel trap on SG4 ( love that trap <3 got 3 kills at the same time once ). Everyone loves the feeling. Secondly i think as guggex that the map structures : Buildings, terrain ect is great but scramble the chests. This would be like recreating 50 % of the map since everyone goes to the same place because they have a route. The point of the game is really to find chests and kill people, but u will create a different gaming experience if the chests are located in different locations :) One more thing, even out the amount of Tier 2 chests on some maps. Like for example, on SG4 there are loads and the map is relatively small ( im not saying thats bad but then u need to do the same on the other maps) and like SG3 doesnt have nearly as many.

Hope u take the advice :)

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
I love all the maps equally but

map 3 could use a little something out in that forested area behind the "Great Deku tree" Just a land mark of some sort and

map 2 doesn't have an enchanting table yet :p

Other then that I say by all means Jazz them up I mean i dont think any monsterous changes should take place since people are so used to them already but I'm sure you guys will have alot of fun with all the new stuff. I know i am :D God i've waited so long for those staircase corner blocks :D

R

RedSeamonster

Map one needs more buildings/man-made structures. More chests maybe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci