• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Techaton's Resignation | The Story of My Life

DinoFoxFX

Spectator
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but I found a hacker his IGN: FactionsNova He was bhopping and has kill-Aura

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Man, I remember when you first talked about applying for staff. Now that you've gotten mod, senior mod, and now resigned, it makes me a bit nostalgic c:

Anyways, hit me up sometime, Tech. It's been a while since I've last talked to you.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
This was truly beautiful to read. MCGamer is honestly a 2nd family/home for people, but the best secret about it, is that it's a training ground for the real world. We gain skills and discover talents that we may not have been able to uncover had we not worked here. I'm glad to hear you've gained something from this place, your story honestly reminds me of mine, but without the clans, I could never be bothered with Clans lolol. Take those skills and talents you have and slay everyone, the world is waiting for you, you got time, youth and talent, use these things and make it big! I'll see you around Ryan, and thank you for everything you've done for this place!

DinoFoxFX

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for reading this post and I will post more about the hackers I find.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Ryan, I really need to get used to seeing you as the VIP. The color really fits you though!

On a more serious note, you were a really good staff member. You have done so many amazing things. Everyone is thankful for the work you did, the clan community especially, I am pretty sure. ;)

I really hope you find success in the future, good luck with your future endeavour. See ya' around! <3

DinoFoxFX

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you talking to me? and I hope I got accepted as anything on the server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci