• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TEMPORARY SOLUTION: Restarting servers after each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
I never play any games anymore. People keep using hack clients just to get into games... My play time is cut, not in half, but probably 1/8 of usual time. I really hope there's a better solution. Although, as a business strategy, I must say it is clever. You could probably get more people to buy Sponsorship.. O well.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you bring this thread back to it's original topic please? Or a mod could close it, as I don't think any more replies are really necessary.

Zzzz43644

Spectator
Reaction score
Ghosts ruin experiences for other ppl same with hackers a hacker proof plugin needs to be installed

LX2KIL

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time the game starts it says "loading map" or something, and then minecraft runs out of memory :p Anyone know a fix?

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
This fix makes it practically impossible to get into a game...you have to re-join a server EVERYTIME a new round starts...I guess i will be waiting to play until this is fixed.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This fix makes it practically impossible to get into a game...you have to re-join a server EVERYTIME a new round starts...I guess i will be waiting to play until this is fixed.
All you have to do is find a server in the death match or with a few tributes left and add it to your server list. Then keep refreshing until the game is over and you can get back in after the restart. This is how I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci