• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Survival Games 2

Do you like the western style of a MCSG-map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This looks amazing, I reeally hope I can see this in game soon :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Would like to see some pics with regular texture tough

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Good that the original Teweran is finally publishing their map on the forums. Although, it would be better if you posted a screenshot in default texture pack. Wholefully, its a nice map.

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
I can see this being amazing, especially since it is something different to all the other Community Maps, although Kanmurnrah is a bit like it I think this one will be better sine it will probably have more chests and half the map won't be covered by a pyramid!

Keep up the good work!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
The first Teweran map had been taken from these fine gentlemen by an imposter! He posed as them claiming he made the map. It was only found out afterward that he had taken it.
Ow thanks for pointing out ;)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good to see the community maps are heading in the right direction! The recent ones that came out sucked and had minimal effort put into them (except for yellowstone and hungry hills). but now theres survival kingdom and a GUARANTEED good map :D
Nice work!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Good to see the community maps are heading in the right direction! The recent ones that came out sucked and had minimal effort put into them (except for yellowstone and hungry hills). but now theres survival kingdom and a GUARANTEED good map :D
Nice work!
Well, it is Teweran you're complimenting. :)

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the feedback!
Here is the screenshot again with default textures ;) We think this should be enough proof for being the official Teweran-Team.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the feedback!
Here is the screenshot again with default textures ;) We think this should be enough proof for being the official Teweran-Team.
Epic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci