• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Texting While Driving - Anonymous Survey

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
A good survey for a good cause, filled it out.
In regards to the product, couldn't you make an app that you'd enable to send the automated responses? That just seems a bit more reasonable than having a whole docking system for it.

I drive to and from school everyday. I got my phone right next to me, hooked up to the car so I can listen to my music. Most of the time I don't even hear my phone if I get a call or message, so I don't have the need to use it while I drive. Only times that I do look at it are at red lights to skip the current song that is playing. This idea of a product to turn focus more towards the road than to the phone is something we been needing for quite some time.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Filled it out ^-^

Although I do realize how dangerous and selfiesh texting while driving is, I will admit I've done it. I mainly use my phone for music while I drive which is just as much as a distraction as the radio is. But nonetheless, I shouldn't be doing it :p

nathaliecorz30

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for that useful information. Texting while driving becomes a big trend now and it's really dangerous in a way that it distracts the mind and increases the chances of getting a severe road accident. The Department of Transportation, among other bodies and the general public as a whole, is worried about texting while driving. Most states have texting while driving regulations which prohibit it, but the DOT has thrown $550,000 toward studying whether such regulations have an impact.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
About a month ago, I was driving behind someone who was swerving back and forth... I passed the person and glanced over, only to see the person was WRITING A LETTER.

Some people... o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci