• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You! (+ Face Reveal)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! As most of you may know, I have recently accepted a trial position on the Sr. Staff team. On August 8th, I was given the opportunity along with CalumGraham, Freshly, iVelocityGaming, and TrebleMaker07_, as shown in the screenshot below.

A new batch of trials:

With that being said, I would like to thank everyone that has helped and supported me on the way there, so here we go!

@TheSeniorStaff: I would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given me. It means a lot to me to be considered for the position, let alone actually being offered it.

TotalDramaTony: Tony, you have been there for me from the moment we became friends. You have talked me out of situations and have inspired me to be where I am today. You are one of the nicest, funniest, and realest (it says in your Twitter bio) people I have ever met. I can easily say you are my best friend in the staff team.

Freshly: Trial #2! Ever since we have been offered trial, we have been the duo. We were trained together, lead our first interview together, and do almost everything together now that we are trials. Thank you for making my trial so far a lot more enjoyable. #USlay

Joey: You have been there for me and have helped me out in situations that I was stuck in. You also pestered me to come back to the staff team so I wouldn't even have the position if it wasn't for you. Thank you for all the support and motivation.

Nick: You are one of the nicest and most hard-working people that I have ever met. You have supported me throughout my trial so far and if I ever have any issues, you are there to help me. I've always looked up to you, even when we were moderators. Thank you for the help and inspiration.

Jeffrey | JDusk: You were my friend from the moment we started talking. We played CS together once and you always made me laugh and overall made the time we shared on the staff team enjoyable. I hope you continue to stick around.

@WholeStaffTeam: Thank you for supporting me and believing in me for the position. You have no idea it means to me, especially considering how my first go around as a staff member was. I love all of you guys and hope that you all strive to be greater than you already are.

@TheCommunity: For being here. While not all of you support or like me, you guys make our community and I thank you for that. Had it not been for all of you guys logging onto the servers at one point, this server wouldn't be up right now. You don't always get along well with each other, but at the end of the day we are all here for everyone else's enjoyment, as well as ours.

If you weren't tagged on here, it doesn't mean you aren't important to me. I don't want to go through and tag everyone that has helped me as the list is absolutely huge. If you have helped me, you know it and I want to thank you so much for it.

Anyways, here's my face, for any of you that are wondering:

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Woohoo! You deserve your position as Trial Sr Mod and dont let anyone tell you otherwise! You're going to do great things! I know it! :D

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
We've gotten sooooo close after getting trial together. So happy to share this experience with you. #USlay til the end! #EUrTurdels :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
And you still have that on your signature...

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats again! Can't think of anyone better to fill the position and I wish you the best of luck as an MCGamer Sr.Moderator :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci