• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You! (+ Face Reveal)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on Trial Braden, well deserved. :)

PS: Urinals tho.

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
I thought by the start of this, that this was going to be a resignation letter.. I was like "NO BRADEN CANNOT LEAVE, NO"

I am so proud of you Braden you deserve this and you are going to kill it!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awwwww Braden, I am so sorry I did not look at this early, when you said look at the forums, I thought you were attacking me and calling me fake, so I was not about to be attacked at 2am, but omg Braden! This is so niiiceee, you know you're my best friend too, so I'll make you one too.

Braden | Bradonna: You are an incredible person. You have grown so much in the relatively short time I've known you, and I am so proud of you. Ever since we became friends, you have blown me away with all accomplishments. From running events, to doing great work, to being a kind friend, and someone to confide in, you've done it all, nothing about you I would change for anything. You'll forever be Bradonna, someone I hold near and dear to my heart, and someone who will always be my friend. I am so proud of you, and all that you've done, and I am so happy to have been able to be there for you, for anything and everything you've needed a friend for. I will always be here for you, forever and always, because I would not give up the friendship we have, for anything in the world. I love you Braden, you are not fake, you are real <3

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Awwwww Braden, I am so sorry I did not look at this early, when you said look at the forums, I thought you were attacking me and calling me fake, so I was not about to be attacked at 2am, but omg Braden! This is so niiiceee, you know you're my best friend too, so I'll make you one too.

Braden | Bradonna: You are an incredible person. You have grown so much in the relatively short time I've known you, and I am so proud of you. Ever since we became friends, you have blown me away with all accomplishments. From running events, to doing great work, to being a kind friend, and someone to confide in, you've done it all, nothing about you I would change for anything. You'll forever be Bradonna, someone I hold near and dear to my heart, and someone who will always be my friend. I am so proud of you, and all that you've done, and I am so happy to have been able to be there for you, for anything and everything you've needed a friend for. I will always be here for you, forever and always, because I would not give up the friendship we have, for anything in the world. I love you Braden, you are not fake, you are real <3
Thanks AtarWilly21! ILY2!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci