• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You McGamer

Mickeylag

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello McGamer, aka the best community in the entire world, it breaks my heart to say this but i am leaving. I am not just leaving this community but i am completely quitting minecraft in general. Its not that it is boring or same thing all the time, it is just the fact i need to do some growing up. I might come back, who knows but for now, this is a heavy hearted goodbye. I don’t have a reason for leaving, just feels right. Will still be on the teamspeak from time to time as i am in love with everyone here. Here we go with the honorable mentions:

Developers:

Forairan Devin, you are a great guy, and i am really glad i had the opportunity to speak and play with you. I hope you have the utmost success and stay true to who you are.

subv3rsion Bill, You are one of the funniest people i know and your sense of humor makes me laugh all the time. I wish you the best of luck with developing and with decemberr.

kpwn243 Didn’t talk to you too much on a personal basis but i know if i ever had a problem i could come to you and you would help me asap.

Moderators:

MCJackson You are a really chill guy and you will always be MCHammer in my mind, thank you for the fun times we had whether it was rambling about random things or playing survival games.

MiCr2 Thank you for allowing me to be part in your survival games project, even though it didn’t work out it meant a lot to me. Also, you are a seriously nice guy. Thanks for being you.

SimplyToTheMax Oh Max, Where can i start, i loved working under you at McSwish and i have to say you are one of the funniest people in this community. Thank you for being a good friend and thanks for giving me the opportunity at McSwish.

ManOfTheBread Breadman, We didn’t talk to much but from when we talked you seem like a great guy that knows what hes talking about. Thanks for being such a great friend.

@MrDice Josh, my first british staff friend, thank you for being so nice when i first got mod and thank you for continuing to be such a great friend during my time in the staff team.

soggypickle Thank you for entertaining me for countless nights, your confidence while playing hunger games made me laugh but then when you back it up it impressed me. Thank you for being there.

OnlyMathias Haven’t seen you at all in the past month but thank you for being my friend. We didn’t talk on ts much but we talked a lot on skype.

tpemrickjr Tpem, Your sense of humor makes me crack up and i am so glad i had the chance to talk to you a lot and become a good friend of yours.

JustAHotDog Justin... Whether it was #radon or illuminate it was a blast playing with you and we always have to remember the bank robbery. Thanks for being a good friend.

kezzer1995 I missed you being in the staff team but it looks like you are on your way in and I’m on my way out. Hope you have great success with the staff and i am glad we became friends.

Adragonfire9 Alex, you have to be the most interesting guy on these servers. Whether it is your jokes or just a topic we are talking about you can make me laugh anytime. Thanks for being a good friend from when i got mod to now.

Tree_TheBigKind and DonutDudeMC Thank you. For the shot in red forest, for inviting me to movie night, and even for being my friend. I really consider you one of my close friends.

celinevanelden Celine <3 My swish buddy. Thank you for being the funnniest people i know and i am so glad i got to meet you on here and on McSwish.

Theoretical Theo you are kind of quiet when i first met you but you are a great guy, keep doing what you’re doing and thanks for being a good friend.

echo_555 Thank you for the lightsaber google hangouts,thank you for the laughing at 2 am, thank you making me laugh even if i didn’t want to. Thank you for being there as one of my best friends.

KRaidium Thank you for helping me get used to sr mod at swish and also thank you for the 15 second wait. Please keep that going even after I’m gone. Thank you for being a good friend.

Leech Thank you for being there when i first got mod and thank you for being so kind. Thanks for being a friend that i will cherish even after i leave.

VeeZa Thank you for making me laugh so much, whether it was poking me ur bad or talking in channels you are a seriously funny guy. Thank you for that and thank you for being such a good friend.

PikachuPro Thank you for making me laugh and thank you for the randomness. You came up with some of the funniest, most random topics but i still cracked up no matter what. Thanks for being a good friend.

Linkdude1997 Didn’t really talk except for when we were in illuminate but thank you for being a good friend while we were in there. Really means a lot to me.

Bstone36- Thank you for being my survival buddy the first time it started up. And Thanks for being a friend.

SumBoDeee thank you for being so funny and thanks for being a friend when i needed one.

pepsizPower Thank you for being such a great friend and thank you for helping me through the problems i needed help with.

BlueBeetleHD The best teamate ever, thank you for the countless laughs and the hours spent playing and almost killing each other.

K259864 Thank you K2. You are one of the reasons i have stayed mod, as you are seriously such a great person. You do your job great, you never complain, and you make me laugh all the time.

KiNNEY Oh kinney, thank you for being my true friend my first time at swish. I truly appreciate it and will miss you a lot.

crazykapy thank you for being a good friend even though we didn’t talk to much.

DQ I know you just re got mod but i am gonna miss you. You are one of the funniest people i know and i hope you go really far in the staff team.

DPinky Thank you for being such a close friend of mine and being there when i needed it.

Willowcraft4 Charlie, Thank you. For being the only person that i actually got personal with. I hope you and diana go far, and so do you with the staff team.

Buxtonaters Im not leaving until i hear your voice but thank you for being so nice and kind when i really felt kinda down. You are a great friend.

masonmojo thanks for being such a down to earth guy. You make me laugh even when you arent trying and i consider you a great friend. Thank you.

electromeerkat Thank you for being such a funny and original guy. You cracked me up whether it was during my trial build or playing minigames.

@MCMorpheus thank you for the countless laughs and great times. You are an awesome guy!

atthetoll Shan, Thank you for being my first survival buddy #BruceWayne and thank you for being such a sweet girl. You are a great friend of mine <3.

Trinnn Sadly i think you left without me saying goodbye but here it is. Trin thank you for being such a great friend to me. I really appreciated it. You are an awesome guy.

xEpikEricx Didn’t talk much but you seemed very nice. Thanks for being a good friend.

NICKNATAW Thank you for the bunch of fun on survival and the countless laughs. You are a great friend.

kseniagru Thank you for being so sweet and such a great person in general. So glad we were able to become friends. <3

Lemonz87 Haley. I am gonna miss you so much. You were one of my first friends in minecraft and you always will be one of my best friends. Thank you so much for being the person you are. <33333

HyP3rKi113r Thank you for being my favorite turtle. You made me laugh and we became good friends.

Mman1234fcn83i michael, thank you for reminding me when i needed to back back. You’re a good friend.

Lovelights Thank you for giving me an opportunity in illuminate even if it didn’t work out as planned. You are a great guy and i wish you the best of luck with youtube and McGamer. You are a great friend.

Lovelywishes Thank you for the 2am meetup on survival and thank you for making me laugh so much. You are really sweet and a great friend. <3

KitMencha Thank you for being such a funny guy and helping me when i needed it. You are a great friend.

FantasticTardis Chandelle, Thank you for being such a sweet, genuine person towards me. You are a great friend and you will be missed.

CruelDefiance Thank you for the countless laughs and i hope you go far with this community. I am handing the ownership of my ffa tournament over to you and killerkons.

Decemberr Nub. Jk Lol Love you. You are a really funny girl and i hope we can still talk and waste our lives on gifs that don’t matter.

Lively Thank you for being such a nice guy. You are a great friend of mine and will truly be missed.

Cubes Koobis! I am gonna miss you. You are seriously hilarious and i don’t know how you do the rubix cube so quick but thanks for being such a good friend to me.

Nellie_San Thanks for being such a good friend, it really means a lot to me.

BioGear94 Thank you for being such a great friend and thanks for giving me a shot in the elite, i wish you the best of luck with the Elite and McGamer.

Senior Mods:

slasherxtreme Thank you for being my chicken buddy. You had the fastest response time and you are the most mature person i know. You are a great friend!

KellieBreanne Thank you for being such a nice person to me. I know we argued some but i still think we are good friends. I wish you the best of luck with McGamer. <3

Tacoface1234 Patrick. The first senior mod i ever talked to. Thank you for being such a good friend to me and helping me whenever i had problems.

Joshkey The best voice ive ever heard. Thank you for being such a great friend and keep doing what you are doing.

CAmadeusA Thanks. For being such a great friend to me and thanks for being so fun to play with. I will miss you a lot.

TPH_Toxin Didn’t talk to much but from our recent conversations you seem like an awesome guy. Thanks for being a great friend.

Purewelshboy1 Thanks welshy for being such a welcoming person and such a great friend to me. I will miss you a lot.

CaptButterToast I know that you are the loud version of me and i really appreciate you being so kind to me. Thank for being my friend. Means a lot.

Bowser52000 Thank you. For being such a great friend and making me laugh so much. You really made me laugh a lot and i will miss you a lot.

Tal_Pal We didn’t talk too much but you seemed like and awesome guy and i will miss you.

Admins:

SixZoSeven Thanks six for being such an awesome guy. I wish we played as often as we used to but you are still awesome and i am glad you got into the boat in denial.

GibboAssassin thank you for being so kind to me when we spoke. I wish we talked more but i will still miss you.

Antster360 The first admin i ever spoke to. Thank you for being a great friend. I really started having fun on these servers when you did staff games the second week i had mod. Thank you for being such a great guy. I Will miss you dearly.

Le0 Sadly we didn’t speak much but i know you are a great person and i wish you the best of luck for the future.

Dave Thank you for being my friend. You have fired me 11 times and you were seriously one of the nicest guys i got to know on these servers. I hope when i come back if i come back i can come and talk to you and we can still be best buddies.

Owner:

ChadTheDJ - Chad, i just want to thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this amazing community. I have met some of the best people i ever will on these servers and i will never forget my 6 months here. I truly love McGamer and everything it stands for. Thanks chad.

Best Friend:

killerkons - Shawn, Thank you for being the best thing to probably ever happen to me. You make me happy every time i join a game with you and i will miss you so much it isn’t even funny. Thank you for being such a great friend to me. I can’t stop there for you. You are the reason i got mod, the reason i stayed mod and you will most likely be the reason i come back. I don’t know how I’m going to do without playing with you and talking to you but we are keeping in touch, not an option. Thank you for being the reason my life has changed. Whether it was sum ting wong or selling things at the green tent, we have had some of the most fun i could have ever asked for. And that is all i asked for when i joined this community. Fun, a chance to play with people not near me and enjoy myself. I wish you the best of luck and i will still be around.

If anyone would like to keep in touch feel free to add me on skype: mickeyminecraft

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm wut?...Why???... It's sad to see you go, but I know you will be back.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Keep on looking fine Mickey :(
You are a really awesome guy, and I am glad to have known you.

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a strange little feeling that you will be back... But anyhow, thank you for being the person that you are and one of my best friends, however I know that this isn't goodbye <3 we are keeping in touch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci