• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks for two great years, goodbye MCGamer. :) (Surprise Inside)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

Today marks my 2 year anniversary at MCSG. It's been a long journey from start to finish for me.

Back two years ago,

-I was 14 years old.
-I had only just seen "The Hunger Games".
-I did not know anything about Minecraft and servers.
-I was banned for "derp hacks" the first day I ever played MCSG - Antster's account had been compromised and thus I was unbanned.
-I did not know it was possible to hack in Minecraft.
-I did not know it was possible for a Minecraft community like this to be this fantastic and popular.
-I did not even know the name of the owner of the servers.
-I was socially awkward and had a fear of meeting new people (until I came out of my hole a few months later upon meeting ulthar and Virtual .

Today, all of this has changed thanks to all of you guys. This was the first online community experience I have ever had, and it made such a big impact on me.

If you don't know, back in September I resigned from my staff position and completely quit the game of Minecraft - I didn't have time for it, nor did I have any interest in playing the game any longer. I had only played one game ever since I resigned, until today. Earlier, I got on Teamspeak and together with a bunch of my old friends, we went into a game on Hungry Hills (my favorite map) for my last game of MCSG ever. My only wish before I was to leave and never, ever come back was to craft a set of full diamond armor and a diamond sword. I know that kinda sounds like a lame goal, but it was something that meant a lot to me. I don't think it has ever been done before after MCSGv2 came out (I know that Arena Master did it once during v1). Without further ado,

Today was really fun for me getting to see all of you one last time. Tonight at 12 am, I will be logging out of both my ingame account(s) and my forums account for good. The past two years have been a blast! If you ever want to contact me, I'll always be on my personal Skype. PM me sometime tonight and I will give it to you; just promise you won't give it to others without my permission. :)

There is so much I want to say (for one, congrats to duckluv321 for passing me on the top posters list, for two, congrats to Mooclan for finally achieving his dreams of a chance to become moderator) and sooooo little time. I'll leave you with this:

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~Gandhi

Thank you all; God bless.

-Captain ✌

Last edited:

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
You will be miss Captain, you were a great man. I remember having a clan battle (#Royals) with your clan. (Forgot the name of it.) You were one of the best moderators, you were a great clan leader and overall an influential member to the community. NBest of luck to you in the future.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
You will be miss Captain, you were a great man. I remember having a clan battle (#Royals) with your clan. (Forgot the name of it.) You were one of the best moderators, you were a great clan leader and overall an influential member to the community. NBest of luck to you in the future.
#United

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
m8 wtf you can't just leave me here you know no one else talks to me here right they're all afraid of my ginormous... ego

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
Haven't ever talked to u but I heard rumors that u were a good mod, sad to see some leave.Anyways I hope you comeback, we can always use and extra mod. :p Have fun in Dee real world

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score

Today marks my 2 year anniversary at MCSG. It's been a long journey from start to finish for me.

Back two years ago,

-I was 13 years old.
-I had only just seen "The Hunger Games".
-I did not know anything about Minecraft and servers.
-I was banned for "derp hacks" the first day I ever played MCSG - Antster's account had been compromised and thus I was unbanned.
-I did not know it was possible to hack in Minecraft.
-I did not know it was possible for a Minecraft community like this to be this fantastic and popular.
-I did not even know the name of the owner of the servers.
-I was socially awkward and had a fear of meeting new people (until I came out of my hole a few months later upon meeting ulthar and Virtual .

Today, all of this has changed thanks to all of you guys. This was the first online community experience I have ever had, and it made such a big impact on me.

If you don't know, back in September I resigned from my staff position and completely quit the game of Minecraft - I didn't have time for it, nor did I have any interest in playing the game any longer. I had only played one game ever since I resigned, until today. Earlier, I got on Teamspeak and together with a bunch of my old friends, we went into a game on Hungry Hills (my favorite map) for my last game of MCSG ever. My only wish before I was to leave and never, ever come back was to craft a set of full diamond armor and a diamond sword. I know that kinda sounds like a lame goal, but it was something that meant a lot to me. I don't think it has ever been done before after MCSGv2 came out (I know that Arena Master did it once during v1). Without further ado,

Today was really fun for me getting to see all of you one last time. Tonight at 12 am, I will be logging out of both my ingame account(s) and my forums account for good. The past two years have been a blast! If you ever want to contact me, I'll always be on my personal Skype. PM me sometime tonight and I will give it to you; just promise you won't give it to others without my permission. :)

There is so much I want to say (for one, congrats to duckluv321 for passing me on the top posters list, for two, congrats to Mooclan for finally achieving his dreams of a chance to become moderator) and sooooo little time. I'll leave you with this:

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~Gandhi

Thank you all; God bless.

-Captain ✌
Captain! Please no! Please be back in next Summer! Please keep contact through Skype!

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:oops: I didn't know you that much, but I knew one thing: You were a great guy! Everyone will miss you! ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci