• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks for two great years, goodbye MCGamer. :) (Surprise Inside)

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry guys about that, the SrMods found out I got hacked on my forums and in game. I was able to switch my password on both in game and on the forums. I really do hope the person who hacked me has not offended you guys too much or at all. Again sorry, if you do not believe me off this post contact joey or chandelle, they were in the teamspeak chat as they were asking me questions, I also set a security password that is extremely bogus. I feel like its a bad start for me as a mod by being hacked and everything but I assure you that the hacker should no longer be able to access my account so I will be able to go back and do what is right and improve the server with my fair actions!

We will also all miss you, you were a great staff member and an inspiration to many players!

Best Regards
~vladthegreat100
Then delete your post -_- on page 1

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not... Not you too. ;-;
I'm seriously going to miss you. I just hope and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, it is absolutely awful seeing you go. D':

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Bye, bye! I never knew you but you seemed like a decent guy judging by your forum posts.
Full diamond armour! What a way to go out!
Ah well, eventually we will all stop playing, and the Captain's day was today.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry guys about that, the SrMods found out I got hacked on my forums and in game. I was able to switch my password on both in game and on the forums. I really do hope the person who hacked me has not offended you guys too much or at all. Again sorry, if you do not believe me off this post contact joey or chandelle, they were in the teamspeak chat as they were asking me questions, I also set a security password that is extremely bogus. I feel like its a bad start for me as a mod by being hacked and everything but I assure you that the hacker should no longer be able to access my account so I will be able to go back and do what is right and improve the server with my fair actions!

We will also all miss you, you were a great staff member and an inspiration to many players!

Best Regards
~vladthegreat100
Yeah....I was thinking that

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You were one of the greater mods who cared about the community, it's sad to see you are leaving the community for good.
Best of luck in the future :(

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Good luck man, you'll be missed <3
Btw full diamond set has been crafted loads of times in MCSG v2 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci