• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thawing Time - By Helix Build Team & Sanders2408

Do you like this map?

• Vote

Votes: 52 100.0%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The clock segments are uneven :p but looks good!
The clock segments are spread exactly the same as the first QQ map: Catching fire (they are supposed to be).
I'll look into it later today, thanks for your comment!

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand that sentence, please learn eglish. Good-day.
Funny how you tell niek to learn English, yet you typed 'eglish'. You do know English isn't his first language, for you it is, so I'd expect better grammar from you.

Great map once again, even though I don't play QQ, I'd love to see it on the servers! :3

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Funny how you tell niek to learn English, yet you typed 'eglish'. You do know English isn't his first language, for you it is, so I'd expect better grammar from you.

Great map once again, even though I don't play QQ, I'd love to see it on the servers! :3
That was on purpose. Lol.

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
Its alright! I personally would love to see it on the servers, but I'm not sure its gameplay would be good? I don't really like ice maps...

Ascetically it is amazing! But is it amazing enough?

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Its alright! I personally would love to see it on the servers, but I'm not sure its gameplay would be good? I don't really like ice maps...

Ascetically it is amazing! But is it amazing enough?
We know ice maps are unpopular, however, the only major spots that contain ice are corn and the glacier. There are some spots here and there that contain ice (a few lakes for example). but overal the map is covered in snow, stone & grass. We thought about this problem a lot, and I think we currently have the right amount of ice on the map. But we can change some parts if it is really needed.
Thanks for the comment!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
We know ice maps are unpopular, however, the only major spots that contain ice are corn and the glacier. There are some spots here and there that contain ice (a few lakes for example). but overal the map is covered in snow, stone & grass. We thought about this problem a lot, and I think we currently have the right amount of ice on the map. But we can change some parts if it is really needed.
Thanks for the comment!
Couldn't of said it better myself ;)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Updated the screenshots! Tons of progress has been made since the last screenshot-update, thanks to all Helix Builders for their hard work!

Cya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci