• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thawing Time - By Helix Build Team & Sanders2408

Do you like this map?

• Vote

Votes: 52 100.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Updated the screenshots! Tons of progress has been made since the last screenshot-update, thanks to all Helix Builders for their hard work!

Cya!
Love em'! Just need more from default and sahders, I'll mark where I want the screenies token! But you can see the improments by looking at the screenshots, it's truly amazing!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Updated the screenshots ones more! let me know if anyone of the Helix team wants more screenshots!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Updated the screenshots ones more! let me know if anyone of the Helix team wants more screenshots!
2 more, 1 of the Deathmatch arena and 1 viewing the map from the side of the mountain :D (Shaders and Default). I will start to add the logo onto the screenies soon ;)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just an update...and not a good one AT ALL! Unfortunately, 2 individuals decided to blow up our QQ map, so yeah, but don't worry, we have a 50hour old backup, and we are somewhat merging the maps together to fix it! So it will be finished before saturday, but it has caused disruption.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just an update...and not a good one AT ALL! Unfortunately, 2 individuals decided to blow up our QQ map, so yeah, but don't worry, we have a 50hour old backup, and we are somewhat merging the maps together to fix it! So it will be finished before saturday, but it has caused disruption.

Yes, but fortunalty for us we were able to merge the back-up map with the griefed map. And we hardly lost anything thanks to this beautiful program called MCedit. All we need to redo is hidding chests and maybe some redstone/interrior of the structures.

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, but fortunalty for us we were able to merge the back-up map with the griefed map. And we hardly lost anything thanks to this beautiful program called MCedit. All we need to redo is hidding chests and maybe some redstone/interrior of the structures.
Yay! It's so good that it's back! I was worried for a moment... Who's the people who griefed?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay! It's so good that it's back! I was worried for a moment... Who's the people who griefed?
We would rather not say, the issue was dealt with, although, it wasn't the first time this happened...:(

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
AND... DONE!
Just uploaded the Download & added the link in the map description.
Let us know what you think about it! I'm not sure if we're allowed to change things now, but Suggestions are always welcome no matter what! I would like to thank the whole Helix team for their hard work and dedication to the map.
And me? You guys will see something new very soon coming from me..

Cya!

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
AND... DONE!
Just uploaded the Download & added the link in the map description.
Let us know what you think about it! I'm not sure if we're allowed to change things now, but Suggestions are always welcome no matter what! I would like to thank the whole Helix team for their hard work and dedication to the map.
And me? You guys will see something new very soon coming from me..

Cya!
Yay! Downloading it now :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a note for whoever checks this map tonight:​
  • Everything is done, could've done with better interior but not a biggy :p
  • Download Link is available.​
  • Map pretty much complete.​
Good luck to everyone else in the contest! Had to rush this post because meant to be in bed :3
#IgnoreDoublePost​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci