• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 1st Monthly Starvival Games

O

omridan13

Just re-posting because I think you missed it last time:
GAMEMAKER APP
1.Name (First only): Omri
2.IGN: omridan
3.Why do you want to help me out in The Starvival Games?: I like helping people and this seemed very interesting I will also record this event for others to see
4. Will you make it on 12/20/13
Yes but what time?

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Participants. Not game makers.
Ah ok. That clears some things for me. I thought you just discarded my game maker application but now that I know that legends and you need to look at it (or just him?) that makes a lot of confusion go away. Thank you!

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Ah ok. That clears some things for me. I thought you just discarded my game maker application but now that I know that legends and you need to look at it (or just him?) that makes a lot of confusion go away. Thank you!
No problem.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
A
No problem.
Also just realized I need pm my game make application to legends.... *facepalm* I will do it later, I am on mobile and I won't to make a few corrections.

Wait, we can't pm legend?

Last edited:

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update to all! As Halo_0 has yet to see (sorry bub) I only meant there to be 12 distircts the 13th was a joke, your not "Working with that person yet, as i said you are being added to which ever district you please, we have a reaping where i will record the results to prove this is NOT a popularity contest! So Halo let them be wherever they want, but if you all want the same one the reaping can put you anywhere

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but they are allowed if necessary, please be disregaurding the tribute list for that is false, I will be making sure its fair plus we are getting pretty full! So everyone please get you and your friends to sign up for this event!

O

omridan13

Sorry for the double post but they are allowed if necessary, please be disregaurding the tribute list for that is false, I will be making sure its fair plus we are getting pretty full! So everyone please get you and your friends to sign up for this event!
Can you please check my game maker app so I know if I'm accepted or denied its posted on this page

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Wait. You said I was in, then said I wasn't.
I am fine with working with Cat, so can I please be in District 7? I applied before Chris.
Or, I'm fine with being in 1.
Sorry tried to accept participants all at once. Doesn't matter now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci