• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Results Discussion Thread

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The original thread has been updated for more info on the next awards.

Nick

Reaction score
Since I'm on a computer with network restrictions, it doesn't show the pictures XD
Who won?
You won best redstoner my friend :).

Nick

Reaction score
Just gonna throw it out there that i was the lead terraformer for ValleySide University, although it was LoveLights' map i thought i deserved SOME recognition. God bless popularity.
That's the main reason why we are changing the way it works next time. You were the case we looked into. So I can confirm here and now that Lovelights didn't terraform VSU, ARB1T3R did.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Sort of wish these were more oriented towards people who are actually active in the community, not people who think that Huahwi is the best pvper after being gone for a number of months, along with best VIP. Sure, Love was the build leader in Valleyside, but he automatically gets Best Terraformer because of that. ARB1T3R terraformed the map, and if the people who knew a bit more would be aware of that. Kind of a shame these are more like that, would be nice to see it a bit more exclusive voting for the next one c;

Otherwise, I was happy with most of the results, Cat_On_A_Poptart you deserved it c:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Just gonna throw it out there that i was the lead terraformer for ValleySide University, although it was LoveLights' map i thought i deserved SOME recognition. God bless popularity.
I actually wrote a status update on why I was confused on why Lovelights even won terraformer, considering you were the lead. He's just as equally confused. But like KitMencha said, this really is a popularity contest :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci