• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Results Discussion Thread

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who nominated me.
This is really appreciated; you all deserve a big hug :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
That's the main reason why we are changing the way it works next time. You were the case we looked into. So I can confirm here and now that Lovelights didn't terraform VSU, ARB1T3R did.
So technically I got best terraformer ;)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, as well as congratulate everyone else who got nominated and voted for! ^_^

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Im a nub and cant find the winners, link pls xD

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I am going to say, for perhaps the 20th time, that yes we know it's a popularity contest and that's why people shouldn't take it seriously. We are looking into new measures to disallow certain people from being allowed to be entered, for example in fields which they posses no attributes in. Also, before stating the facts in the second paragraph, make sure you get the facts right as we know things that we can't explain but nonetheless, he shouldn't be banned.
So let me get this straight.. He shouldn't be banned because he is a banned alt? Normal people would get banned if they were caught playing on an alt so they could bypass their ban. Lovelights is probably an exception just because he made one of the most popular maps? All players should be treated equally

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the votes<3

While I do believe that in some categories, other people certainly deserved to win over me, I highly appreciate the votes. It means a lot to me to be recognized as some of these things by you guys, and I can't thank you enough.

Hopefully you guys like the awards- I'll have the missing ones fixed shortly :)

Regarding the "popularity contest" of this, that's true. Most people have no idea who the really good terraformers might be, and end up making a blind guess. Next time around, kit seems to have an awesome idea to try and prevent this, and hopefully it won't be as prominent next time around :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.. He shouldn't be banned because he is a banned alt? Normal people would get banned if they were caught playing on an alt so they could bypass their ban. Lovelights is probably an exception just because he made one of the most popular maps? All players should be treated equally
Unfortunately that's the erroneous part of the argument. There are specific reasons why the situation was dealt with as it was, and there are very fair reasons for the actions taken. As one person's ban details shouldn't be the focus of the public's interest, it is not an issue that the public needs to concern itself with.
Hope that helped clear some stuff up :3

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Unfortunately that's the erroneous part of the argument. There are specific reasons why the situation was dealt with as it was, and there are very fair reasons for the actions taken. As one person's ban details shouldn't be the focus of the public's interest, it is not an issue that the public needs to concern itself with.
Hope that helped clear some stuff up :3
Yes, it actually did, thank you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci