• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Results Discussion Thread

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone :) Although i didn't get into the top 3 for anything as i'm pretty new here, i was amazed to find that i was in the top 5 running for Best Admin so thanks everyone :)

Special thanks goes to KitMencha for now running these awards. Great Job :D

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
That's the main reason why we are changing the way it works next time. You were the case we looked into. So I can confirm here and now that Lovelights didn't terraform VSU, ARB1T3R did.
Um just saying, I terraformed about 1/3 if not 1/2 of the map before I even asked anyone to help me with building it. Lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imo xExtract deserved it.... But just because he dont have youtube no1 knows about him or the only ppl that knows about him is ppl that acutally Are really good at the game. Cause they fought him and they know how good he is. I bet he could beat all the ppl that where nominated even do he's rusty.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I know this will never happen, but I think it would be better if you had to have a certain number of posts or been in the community for a required amount of time to be able to vote. This would drastically effect the number of people who vote, but it would also make the results a better representation of what the people who truly are a part of the community believe.

Also, some of the categories seem really pointless. For example, what's the point of having "best owner" "best gamemode" and "best cat"? (no offense to poptart). We only have one owner so voting on who is best is pointless, we only have one gamemode - mcsg - that more than a couple hundred people play, and it's dumb to have a category that is clearly made just to praise mufasa.

Phlanx

Spectator
Reaction score
This is just my opinion:

I think that Graser10 should have got best YouTuber over GoldEllipse two reasons:

1. Graser10 has uploaded the most Minecraft Survival/Hunger Games on YouTube. Mainly all of all of his recordings are on MCSG. I think that all that time and effort into making videos should have got him first place.

2. Graser10 has over 260,000 Subscribers while GoldEllipse has only 10,000 subscribers. I think that this should have been considered while voting as "Best YouTuber". He also significantly earns more views and has a larger fanbase.

GoldenEllipse is still a great YouTuber though and congrats on 1st place.

Last edited:

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Couldn't say it any better. I'm pretty sure people vote for FinsGraphics, not because he has done anything to the server, just because he is a good graphics designer. People confused who contributed to McGamer with people who are famous and good, but haven't done ANYTHING for the community *cough* huahwi finsgraphics *cough*
Also, Sharky's art is just 10 times better :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci