• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 5th MCGamer Awards (Quarter Quell Edition): Nominations Now Open!

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
These are some pretty cool new rules. Maybe we will get a new best VIP this time, hehe. Cough cough.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
**Lovelights has specifically requested not to be nominated. All nominations/votes for Lovelights and/or Kosmish will be ignored.
This actually got me laughing a bit

The closing ceremony will be held on Thursday, December 25 (time to be announced). This will be the conclusion to the awards, where the overall winners will be announced. It will be livestreamed to twitch.tv and that will be the first place where the winners are announced.
It's Christmas... no offense but do you think people will actually make it?

These are some pretty cool new rules. Maybe we will get a new best VIP this time, hehe. Cough cough.
*cough cough*

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's Christmas... no offense but do you think people will actually make it?
We realize it is Christmas and people may not make it, that's understandable. Instead of making it a community event on TS, we decided a livestream of the event would make it much more accessible to people if they aren't available to talk or go on their computer.

The pros and cons were discussed, but we decided that having the results given on Christmas will make it all the more special :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I see a few of my suggestions. Woo!

Just remember that for the "Most Influential Person" category someone can be both a good and bad influence.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We realize it is Christmas and people may not make it, that's understandable. Instead of making it a community event on TS, we decided a livestream of the event would make it much more accessible to people if they aren't available to talk or go on their computer.

The pros and cons were discussed, but we decided that having the results given on Christmas will make it all the more special :)
Still, lot's of people won't have access to a computer due to being with family

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
If someone is unfairly banned, they can submit a ban dispute, and it will not be used against them.

If someone is permanently banned and it is upheld, then there is no reason to publicly recognize them. Sure, they may have left a dent, but their overall lasting impression is negative and we do not want to be promoting that. This decision is for the greater good of the community.
Don't pull the ban dispute excuse on me staff say it every other second but in case you weren't aware staff into always fair. Justl said one word in chat but tomahawk got butthurt over it and requested Chad permban him which was successful. Also, how does a permban give someone an overall lasting negative impression that's bull****. For example, you aren't banned but I've never even heard of you and I don't expect that many people have, leaving you with a neutral impression. In contrast, everyone loves justltheworst, PhiIIY67, etc. I don't see your point. If someone deserves an award and earns it, it should be granted. It's not promoting getting banned by awarding a banned player, it's merely giving them the recognition they deserve. Regardless of what you say, it's incorrect, and I can guarantee you 90% of the community agrees (not including staff ofc.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci