• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 5th MCGamer Awards (Quarter Quell Edition): Voting Round 1

Who's feeling hyped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Promoting oneself in any way, shape or form, will result in either a warning from the MCG Awards team, or an immediate disqualification (Giving someone a link to vote and saying 'vote for me/my build team', or any other form of self promotion, this extends to just saying 'vote for me'). This is up to the MCG Awards staff team's discretion. If you are issued a warning, you will be asked to remove any form of self promotion from whichever social media platform you have used. Failure to comply within 24 hours may result in a disqualification. In instances where a nominee with a large following is self promoting, an immediate disqualification may be issued, again this is entirely up to the staff team's discretion.
We have updated our self-promotion rule, please read through it thoroughly.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel quite flattered knowing people actually considered voting for me. Overall, I wish the best of luck of my fellow nominees! And since it seems the final results will be announced around Christmas, then hopefully I might be able to attend the closing ceremony. But this really is giving me so much hype!
And with the new voting system, it really does remind me of "last tribute standing", which is absolutely amazing.
I'm already so excited for the next round. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci