• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Poxi
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: bramalam1
Nickname: Pox
Past Clans: Harmony, Darkened , Ace , Limmitless , Form , Apricity , Nobility , Underestimated.
Activeness「1/10」 Weekdays (5) Weekends (9)
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths : FnS Bow And Block hit combos Weaknesses : (Getting Better at strafing) (Using 4+5 hotkeys) (Working on rodding more during Pvp
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I picked to apply to Alliance because of the skill they portray. I am honest and loyal , I do well in teams and I always put my teammates before myslef , Im not selfish and I do what is best to win! I have battled Alliance before and have lost , Therefor they are my first pick to apply for. I honestly think that I would fit in perfectly to alliance! Thanks ~Bram

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Poxi
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: bramalam1
Nickname: Pox
Past Clans: Harmony, Darkened , Ace , Limmitless , Form , Apricity , Nobility , Underestimated.
Activeness「1/10」 Weekdays (5) Weekends (9)
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths : FnS Bow And Block hit combos Weaknesses : (Getting Better at strafing) (Using 4+5 hotkeys) (Working on rodding more during Pvp
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I picked to apply to Alliance because of the skill they portray. I am honest and loyal , I do well in teams and I always put my teammates before myslef , Im not selfish and I do what is best to win! I have battled Alliance before and have lost , Therefor they are my first pick to apply for. I honestly think that I would fit in perfectly to alliance! Thanks ~Bram
apps r closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci