• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Appollus or Tacz
Donor: No, can buy if needed
Skype ID: je23killer
Nickname: josh
Past Clans: Momentum, and Vendetta
Activeness1/10」7-8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Rod, And Melee Weaknesess: Teams bigger than 2 and Im decent at bow (I could land 6-10 shots)
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: So recently my clan Momentum has disbanded, I am still active on mcsg as a solo and I want to be in a more competitive team like The Alliance. I think that me being on the team could improve teamwork and strategy skills.
Alliance

Rhinorien

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: Clashes
Donor: Gold
Skype ID: RhinorienYT
Nickname: Rhino / Jake
Past Clans: Dexterity, serenity, omega, cringed, desire
Activeness「1/10」8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: good with rod and sword not really with bow ok with fns and good teamwork and communication
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: Because i have some old friends in here and it would be great to meet some new people and see some new faces and just have a good time

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Activeness「1/10」8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: good with rod and sword not really with bow ok with fns and good teamwork and communication
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: Because i have some old friends in here and it would be great to meet some new people and see some new faces and just have a good time
Apps are closed

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Activeness「1/10」8
trial since i invited u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci