• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Appreciation Thread

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, today I realized that as a community, we're far too negative. This is a thread where we can be positive, and thankful for anything, this isn't limited to MCSG.

Personally, I'm thankful MCSG and its fun servers that I've gotten to play on for so long. I'm also thankful for my friends, who are there to make me smile everyday.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like to give a huge shoutout of appreciation to CAmadeusA, Razzledgirl and AlpakaWhacker our current standing admins who have done so much for the network and work as hard as they can to keep things moving. I'd also like to appreciate Vanicle | Vanessa and Nephilim for not only the incredible work they did as Sr. Mods, but the insanely awesome job they did as administrators. I wish things didn't have to end the way they did.

Also, huge shoutouts to Ava for leading the Development team, DV_Raiton for being an awesome developer, and to kpwn243 for developing the ever so awesome Xime Panel. I again am sorry things had to end the way they did for KP. Thanks also to Rusty for his work as a developer and for sticking around to be on call, and to all the ex-devs who have done a lot like Mooman, Clank, etc.

And of course, where would we be without ChadTheDJ, the one and only who started everything up and has kept MCSG running for 3 and a half years :)

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I appreciate the devs doing as much as they can (probably)

I also understand that they aren't the absolute best

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
I appreciate the 13 year olds who got mod and don't even know who old players are, I would also like to appreciate Chad for demoting some of the best Admins, just because they were old? Would it make sense if we demoted Chad because he's too old? like lol time goes by, its normal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci