• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The AU MCSG Community as of Recent

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
Before i start talking about this topic, I would just like to say that this is not directed at anyone in particular, it is just simply my opinions on what has been happening and what needs to change.

Firstly, the AU community as a whole has been going downhill recently. The amount of targeting, DDoS'ing, abuse, harassment, hackers, alt abuse etc. have become out of control. From personal experience, it is almost impossible to play a single game of MCSG without one or two of these things occurring not just to me, but to others. It is not just the fact that these things happen, nothing is being done about them. Whenever I try and find a Mod to deal with a hacker, there are none online, they are AFK or they are too busy chatting away to people in the hub to help. I have even seen instances of people abusing others in front of mods in the hub and getting away with it. I also know of a lot of banned players using alts and everyone knows who they really are but still chose to do nothing about it.

A rant on abuse itself is a worthy of a whole new thread. It has been becoming so ridiculous to the point of people like myself wanting to quit. After all, we play this game and this server for fun, so why is it necessary to tell someone to go and "kill themselves" over it or to spread ridiculous rumours about them? This is just one example out of the many things I have seen. I am absolutely clueless at why people have to be like this, as it just ruins the fun of playing and creates issues.

I will end my rant by asking 1 thing from the AU community, although it is very competitive and all, can we please just stop some of the unnecessary hate and flame, can everyone just stop being so immature? This game is for FUN, it is not a career, it is not a job and it definitely isn't worth all of the trouble. If you could also leave your opinions I would love to read them :)

Have a nice day everyone! :D

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Before i start talking about this topic, I would just like to say that this is not directed at anyone in particular, it is just simply my opinions on what has been happening and what needs to change.

Firstly, the AU community as a whole has been going downhill recently. The amount of targeting, DDoS'ing, abuse, harassment, hackers, alt abuse etc. have become out of control. From personal experience, it is almost impossible to play a single game of MCSG without one or two of these things occurring not just to me, but to others. It is not just the fact that these things happen, nothing is being done about them. Whenever I try and find a Mod to deal with a hacker, there are none online, they are AFK or they are too busy chatting away to people in the hub to help. I have even seen instances of people abusing others in front of mods in the hub and getting away with it. I also know of a lot of banned players using alts and everyone knows who they really are but still chose to do nothing about it.

A rant on abuse itself is a worthy of a whole new thread. It has been becoming so ridiculous to the point of people like myself wanting to quit. After all, we play this game and this server for fun, so why is it necessary to tell someone to go and "kill themselves" over it or to spread ridiculous rumours about them? This is just one example out of the many things I have seen. I am absolutely clueless at why people have to be like this, as it just ruins the fun of playing and creates issues.

I will end my rant by asking 1 thing from the AU community, although it is very competitive and all, can we please just stop some of the unnecessary hate and flame, can everyone just stop being so immature? This game is for FUN, it is not a career, it is not a job and it definitely isn't worth all of the trouble. If you could also leave your opinions I would love to read them :)

Have a nice day everyone! :D
Yes you are correct, nothing wrong about this statement.

L

Lululioness

It has been becoming so ridiculous to the point of people like myself wanting to quit. After all, we play this game and this server for fun, so why is it necessary to tell someone to go and "kill themselves" over it or to spread ridiculous rumours about them?
rumours and drama are mainly for the fetch ones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci