• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The AU MCSG Community as of Recent

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find that the D-D-D-Double chin stuff eventually died down because I became friends with the people that started it.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe in EU.. In AU, even people I've never heard of want to abuse me lol.
Now yesterday I had a good experience and a bad one. Darkrai said "no nice players" which is sort of true. I have run into countless people who try to clean me up after I have finished a fight and when I run say "stop nub" before proceeding to abuse me as I try
To run away. On the other hand I was playing on TSG 3 and had a 6-7 minute 1v1 extending into death match with some guy who was so nice. He kept telling me how good I was and that I did a nice combo or whatever. Shoutout to PiCrafter. So with AU u get both ends. However, targeting is even worse. I'm glad I'm not good sometimes just because with my 90-win none donor medium sizes name self, I get targeted. Idk why, but I do. I can't imagine what it's like for a good player if I get it.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't think that they were the ones that started it?
I was in a skype call with AussieEntice and SideMullet on Breeze Island. Then AussieEntice said #doublechinswag and it caught on. Then some time on TSG2 a few days later while you were chasing someone FossilBricks said 'I can hear your chins clap together while you run Dorky'. After that it really took off :p Who'd you think started it?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was in a skype call with AussieEntice and SideMullet on Breeze Island. Then AussieEntice said #doublechinswag and it caught on. Then some time on TSG2 a few days later while you were chasing someone FossilBricks said 'I can hear your chins clap together while you run Dorky'. After that it really took off :p Who'd you think started it?
I thought it was a combination of blitz and phoenix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci