• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THE AU NOSTALGIA THREAD

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Favourite memory by far has to be the party after OG Phoenix beat Apex. Even though it was only a teamspeak room the atmosphere was amazing, we'd all been waiting for that game for years and for us to finally play and win was awesome. Had some amazing times with the Phoenix guys and of course my old mates Jordyy , Professor Nub . To see the community on the verge of dying is truly upsetting, this community did so much for me in my personal life and while I had my fair share of low points I thoroughly enjoyed my time in this community. While there were certain parts of AU that were pure cancer, I'd still say it was the best community on MCSG. To my brothers and sisters that were around in AU at the same time as me, love you all <3
damn i actually remember that ts, there was atleast 30 of us holy Good it was fun as

you orphan you

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
damn i actually remember that ts, there was atleast 30 of us holy Good it was fun as

you orphan you
we sang random songs for like hours and no joke my throat was ded the next morning from yelling

no matter what nicholas
u will always be my favourite orphan

feminist

Career
Reaction score
we sang random songs for like hours and no joke my throat was ded the next morning from yelling

no matter what nicholas
u will always be my favourite orphan
remember when we just targeted a bunch of angry people over and over and ruined like a 50/80 ratio to like 50/140 LMAO

i appreciate u christopher

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
remember when we just targeted a bunch of angry people over and over and ruined like a 50/80 ratio to like 50/140 LMAO

i appreciate u christopher
YES LOL
i never understood why some people didn't like us :\

Reaction score
rip au servers

memories of littlemissapple lmao that was fun but how the bunnies he even got accepted as mod in the first place still confuses me

memories of playing on 4-5 accounts <3screwbie<3 and being targeted by everyone on phoneix are pretty good too but bunnies u floodplains ! !

when people typed 'gg' after they killed someone and how that was so much worse than any other thng they could possibly say

also not knowing any of these new kids who think they're pro and who the fk are fade ??
i only remember v2 players like elisha, billabong, darkrai and kytria as being the best at one point lmao the rest were hackers

also being unbanned as lord of world after a year of being banned was pretty funny and reading the gay cringy little story i wrote when i got banned

au's never coming back so i guess all u losers will go play lol again

btw if i hadnt spent my time playin this Good game i'd be on the oce challenger league scene gg

and chiefs are complete Good wtf they're getting assed rn

Last edited:

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
rip au servers

memories of littlemissapple lmao that was fun but how the bunnies he even got accepted as mod in the first place still confuses me

memories of playing on 4-5 accounts <3screwbie<3 and being targeted by everyone on phoneix are pretty good too but bunnies u floodplains ! !

when people typed 'gg' after they killed someone and how that was so much worse than any other thng they could possibly say

also not knowing any of these new kids who think they're pro and who the fk are fade ??
i only remember v2 players like elisha, billabong, darkrai and kytria as being the best at one point lmao the rest were hackers

also being unbanned as lord of world after a year of being banned was pretty funny and reading the gay cringy little story i wrote when i got banned

au's never coming back so i guess all u losers will go play lol again

btw if i hadnt spent my time playin this Good game i'd be on the oce challenger league scene gg

and chiefs are complete Good wtf they're getting assed rn
Anyone from 2014+ is trash.

Fade clan has been around on an off since 2013. The first members were McNinjaCraft, AppleCiider, Gen3ralQu4m, King_Din0, Darby100, thunderbacca3000, Hungy_Dory and more.

We were going to be #1 AU because we beat every good clan at the time but we never versed Phoenix because of our "bad rep". It was really just people accusing McNinjaCraft of ddos or using alts. That clan was legit though. If u wanna know a clan we totally cheated in ask _TurdBurger_ about #Kharizma in 2014. Lobby was like 4 of our line up, 4 of theirs, 10 of our alts and 2 rands.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci