• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dozer

Survivor
Reaction score
I think there should be head scouts and head hunters(lol), the leaders of that group.
I was just thinking that, but more Senior Scouts.. Or Elite Scouts. (goes for other ranks too)

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
I think there should be head scouts and head hunters(lol), the leaders of that group.
I'm currently in the works of developing a system for hunters, for that based on the amount of baccas they eliminated they will step up a rank, for example if you kill 5 baccas you get ranked officer, 10 baccas: Sargent, 25 Commander etc../.

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude can you make it so that we get promoted by getting kills on baccas if we screenshot it? It would be by tiers and once you get top level you become master hunter or master spy etc.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CaptButterToast
Are you able to upload screenshots: Yep
What servers will you scout on [US, CA, etc.]: Mostly US, sometimes CA depending on the how I am feeling that day.
Are You A Bacca: Nope, why would i be here if I was :p.
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca:
Bacca.png
or...
Bacca.png
( after people from this clan find a bacca)

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CaptButterToast
Are you able to upload screenshots: Yep
What servers will you scout on [US, CA, etc.]: Mostly US, sometimes CA depending on the how I am feeling that day.
Are You A Bacca: Nope, why would i be here if I was :p.
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca:
View attachment 6806 or...View attachment 6807( after people from this clan find a bacca)
Denied: This is due to us not currently accepting applications except for AU scouts or amazing hunter or spy applications

BirdofPrey13

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, since I got denied, is there something I can do? I hate baccas, and would like to do something to help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci