• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
I have an idea to kill Baccas. We can have people going undercover with a Bacca skin on and asking for any baccas in a server to team. Then, they can backstab said bacca. Just an idea. ;)
That's brilliant! I will add that rank ASAP!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, and so if I find that they aren't a bacca, I'll let it fly for the that time, and a next time. But if they falsely report a bacca three times in a row they will be kicked.
Also maybe if they have a screenshot of them as a bacca, it still counts as a bacca even if they try to hide their true bacca-ness by changing their skin :p

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Hunter:
Minecraft ID: maxlupus
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Screenshots.
Do You Have Donor: Fortunately.
Are You A Bacca: I would rather watch Twilight.
Wins: 155
Side note: I once met a group of 11 Baccas on Teweran, and I searched them up and slaughtered them all. They feared me.
Accepted! Once bacca listings start to arrive your hunting duties will take charge immediately.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey The_Arena_Master, I quit MC a while ago but I would love to still eliminate baccas. I am part of the community, not really playing though :) I watch videos if that may help

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey The_Arena_Master, I quit MC a while ago but I would love to still eliminate baccas. I am part of the community, not really playing though :) I watch videos if that may help
Do you ever play MCSG? If you're not to serious on MCSG anymore, it's cool, you could make a good spot for a Scout perhaps, but seeing as you're a donor you might be able to fit in as a spy or hunter! :)

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you ever play MCSG? If you're not to serious on MCSG anymore, it's cool, you could make a good spot for a Scout perhaps, but seeing as you're a donor you might be able to fit in as a spy or hunter! :)
I don't really play MCSG anymore :( I have too much stuff on my hands, but I would love to be a spy!

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Danielbess
Are you able to upload screenshots: Yup (Probably be of videos, not MC itself)
Are You A Bacca: Jerome and Bajaan are asshole's....Completely ruined the community and incouraged hacks.
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: Bro, I know what they look like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci