• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
You're on a roll Pinkish! :D
Tell you what, how about you save up a bigger post for 5 baccas? While I love what you're doing, we want it to be a bit less spamy, just don't wanna see our awesome AU scout getting in trouble with mods D:

Dozer

Survivor
Reaction score
I spent all this time chasing a user, thinking I was killing the great leader behind the bacca empire himself, turns out I had a brain fart and I thought that famous bacca was named BajanAmerican, he was named BajanCanadian though... Still, give me a 10 for teh effort and killing a follower :D
hacker! ;D
I haz you on vid!

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
You're on a roll Pinkish! :D
Tell you what, how about you save up a bigger post for 5 baccas? While I love what you're doing, we want it to be a bit less spamy, just don't wanna see our awesome AU scout getting in trouble with mods D:
kk thanks! I'm just going onto random au servers and recording on spec, then when I'm done recording screen shooting my recordings! I feel super important lol

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You could upload them to Imgur (or any other image hosting website) put them in an album and just post the link here.
I am going to do that very soon. Whenever I meet more Baccas!
But that involves the extra effort of opening the new tab with imgur on it :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You could upload them to Imgur (or any other image hosting website) put them in an album and just post the link here.
I am going to do that very soon. Whenever I meet more Baccas!
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Heres like 7 baccas (all AU):

Killdude66

Zachy3323

1boston1

CreepyEthan124

IxMeowz

IxLegendz (you can't see the I in the screenshot, sorry)

Ponguetu (I didn't get an actual shot of him because he died, but he admitted to being a bacca)

Then I pissed 1boston1 off:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci