• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
minecraft id:brook1902
are you able to take screenshots: sometimes
what servers will you scout: any you want
are you a bacca: no!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant get one but they are wookies in suties and some have bajan skin and also some are naked

(scout or hunter but I have no wins:(but do have donner and am yet to die to a bacca au,us,eu is my best so yeah)plz put me in au;)

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: DaPieHD
Are you able to upload screenshots: Yes, just not RIGHT THIS SECOND
Are You A Bacca: NO, GOD NO tbh I don't know who Bajan is but when I join I just hear BACCAS UNITE lol. I keel dem >:)
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: mobile user :/

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
HUNTER
Minecraft ID: FanTaSiX6
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: an't nobody got time for dat
Do You Have Donor: yes, iron At the moment
Are You A Bacca: No my skin is batman the natural enemy of a bacca
Wins: 20 combine all servers (US,EU,AU,CA)
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: I know I've only seen 2 billion of them
I'm tired of the wannabe Bacca skins and I play on US mainly I used to have 1500 points b4 update

Kragtast

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sort of confused, I myself am a fan of BajanCanadian and JeromeASF but i don't understand why you people just kill people with bacca skins. Seriously, you people are sort of racist only killing people based on their skin. If that isn't some sort of racist thing, i donz no what is. Racism in minecraft

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sort of confused, I myself am a fan of BajanCanadian and JeromeASF but i don't understand why you people just kill people with bacca skins. Seriously, you people are sort of racist only killing people based on their skin. If that isn't some sort of racist thing, i donz no what is. Racism in minecraft
You don't choose to be a certain race. You choose to be a bacca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci