• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: emamyles
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: I can upload videos and should eventually figure out how to with screenshots.
Do You Have Donor: Yeap.
Are You A Bacca: Nope.
Wins: Like 253.
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: 8==D (I know what they look like, just on a mobile device now ATM, but basically that is close enough.)

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: emamyles
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: I can upload videos and should eventually figure out how to with screenshots.
Do You Have Donor: Yeap.
Are You A Bacca: Nope.
Wins: Like 253.
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: 8==D (I know what they look like, just on a mobile device now ATM, but basically that is close enough.)
Please bother to read...

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
He probably left because of MCSG 1, which is a bit sad. That's my second favorite map. Brings back dem memories :,)

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I had a feeling someone would make this. It was only a matter of time...

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): Hi
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): OMG OMG OMG ITS CHAD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): ...
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Omg, sorry I'm just like the hugest fan ever your so cool omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg sorry ill, ill try to calm down... LOOK AT MY MAP PLEASEEEEE http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): noob
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): No wait please just look at my map please please please please pretty please please
10 minutes later: Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Did he leave?
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): Accepted
ChadTheDJ(9001) has left the server
StupidBacca(2345) has joined the server
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): OMG OMG OMG
Spec: StupidBacca(2345): What?
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): SOMEBODY HACKED CHADS ACCOUNT AND IS TELLING PEOPLE LIES!!! HELP!!!
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): I made it say i left the server idiot. It's really me stupid. Ur map was excepted :p
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Wait...are you serious and btw you spelled excepted wrong, it's accepted :cool:
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): whatever, the point is your maps now on the survival games
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56) has died of shock
5 minutes later
PinkishDiamond(56) has joined the server
/v http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/
Your map now has 3 votes
PinkishDiamond(56): yay someone else has voted for my map...oh wait, thats because I'm a gold donor and i get 3 votes :(
RandomPlayer(1212): THIS IS YOUR MAP OMG EVERYONE VOTe
Games starts map is the Hunger Games by PinkishDiamond
Spec: Noob(232) has randomly joined the game
5 minutes PinkishDiamond(56) dies in her own map, is killed by a bacca
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): :oops:
Spec: Noob(232): Yo yo yo this PinkishDiamond sucos at this map yo. yo this is first time fo her on survival games yo yo yo
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): um...actually i created this map
Spec: Noob(232): yo yo yo this lyer is cray cray yo yo
Spec: RandomModerator(6031): It's true noob, she created this map
Spec: Noob(232): yo yo yo i sorry i sorry can u be in ma tube vid yo yo please yo yo yo im sorry yo yo
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): ok

Script created by PinkishDiamond.

If you would like to see the map I'm talking about, here's the link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/

Dozer

Survivor
Reaction score
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): Hi
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): OMG OMG OMG ITS CHAD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): ...
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Omg, sorry I'm just like the hugest fan ever your so cool omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg sorry ill, ill try to calm down... LOOK AT MY MAP PLEASEEEEE http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): noob
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): No wait please just look at my map please please please please pretty please please
10 minutes later: Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Did he leave?
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): Accepted
ChadTheDJ(9001) has left the server
StupidBacca(2345) has joined the server
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): OMG OMG OMG
Spec: StupidBacca(2345): What?
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): SOMEBODY HACKED CHADS ACCOUNT AND IS TELLING PEOPLE LIES!!! HELP!!!
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): I made it say i left the server idiot. It's really me stupid. Ur map was excepted :p
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): Wait...are you serious and btw you spelled excepted wrong, it's accepted :cool:
Spec: ChadTheDJ(9001): whatever, the point is your maps now on the survival games
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56) has died of shock
5 minutes later
PinkishDiamond(56) has joined the server
/v my map
Your map now has 3 votes
PinkishDiamond(56): yay someone else has voted for my map...oh wait, thats because I'm a gold donor and i get 3 votes :(
RandomPlayer(1212): THIS IS YOUR MAP OMG EVERYONE VOTe
Games starts map is the Hunger Games by PinkishDiamond
Spec: Noob(232) has randomly joined the game
5 minutes PinkishDiamond(56) dies in her own map, is killed by a bacca
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): :oops:
Spec: Noob(232): Yo yo yo this PinkishDiamond sucos at this map yo. yo this is first time fo her on survival games yo yo yo
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): um...actually i created this map
Spec: Noob(232): yo yo yo this lyer is cray cray yo yo
Spec: RandomModerator(6031): It's true noob, she created this map
Spec: Noob(232): yo yo yo i sorry i sorry can u be in ma tube vid yo yo please yo yo yo im sorry yo yo
Spec: PinkishDiamond(56): ok

Script created by PinkishDiamond.

If you would like to see the map I'm talking about, here's the link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/74th-hunger-games-arena.27929/
If that would happen, you would probably get banned for caps and spam. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci