• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The baccalypse

Is it a good or bad idea to do a map about someone mcsg hates :p

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
terrains a bit boring
corns a bit boring (from what i saw) expand the city add trees SMEXY BRIDGE

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They should add this map. Not just because it's amazing, but also because the storyline is inevitable.

Ninja Monkey

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice work just try and fill in the empty space with trees or somithing

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not bad, but it feels like there was no general theme in mind, just buildings, terraforming, etc :p

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All I want to Say is Wookies. Not Baccas. People have turn awesome creatures like Chewbacca in to a Bacca. Which has been defined as by me as: Bacca [noun] -- An Animal that constantly looks to team with other baccas and generally have a truce or team with one another. They tend to wield axes although they carry swords. They are ment to hide in trees but i rarely happens (my opinion). Baccas will in my opinion never gain respect until they admit that they are not bacca's but Wookies. One of the most valued allies a person could have and one of the most fear yet lovable Creatures in the galaxy. (Along time ago in a galaxy far far away,) <-- Makes your year invalid as they lived long ago unless you implying that they have continued to survive. (PLEASE do not take offense to this as i am not trying to be mean or rude in anyway. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings either. This is not a hate message.)

By the way I like the look of the map. Just a thought occurred would this be a human town that the Wookies converted into a a survival games because if it is then Awesome but if the Wookies contructed it this is not their normal build type and would not fit them. I like the look of the map and I would not mind playing it. ONE thing that I did not like was that you shoed you fighting mobs and since MCSG does not make this possible (hostile ones) it should not have been shown.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All I want to Say is Wookies. Not Baccas. People have turn awesome creatures like Chewbacca in to a Bacca. Which has been defined as by me as: Bacca [noun] -- An Animal that constantly looks to team with other baccas and generally have a truce or team with one another. They tend to wield axes although they carry swords. They are ment to hide in trees but i rarely happens (my opinion). Baccas will in my opinion never gain respect until they admit that they are not bacca's but Wookies. One of the most valued allies a person could have and one of the most fear yet lovable Creatures in the galaxy. (Along time ago in a galaxy far far away,) <-- Makes your year invalid as they lived long ago unless you implying that they have continued to survive. (PLEASE do not take offense to this as i am not trying to be mean or rude in anyway. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings either. This is not a hate message.)

By the way I like the look of the map. Just a thought occurred would this be a human town that the Wookies converted into a a survival games because if it is then Awesome but if the Wookies contructed it this is not their normal build type and would not fit them. I like the look of the map and I would not mind playing it. ONE thing that I did not like was that you shoed you fighting mobs and since MCSG does not make this possible (hostile ones) it should not have been shown.
H4t0r

That's always been a thing that turned me away from baccas. As a massive Star Wars fan, I've noticed that many don't even know where bacca came from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci