• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Remove me off the roster please. Some choices in this clan annoyed me so much and still upset me.
Misha no. U can't. Ur lik the coolest man alive that u wear sunglasses ur that cool pls stay misha pls

Reactions: Hks

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
ily dante gl in everything. you always play well and you are great under stress + can clutch victories well
u srs bout leaving?

Oh and btw dante sucks sooo bad lol I dont understand "you always play well and you are great under stress + can clutch victories well"

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Come back dooder. We need to 2v2

If you don't come back... This guy is gonna replace you

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Boss_destroyer/
Cya my Iranian pal
Misha no. U can't. Ur lik the coolest man alive that u wear sunglasses ur that cool pls stay misha pls
u srs bout leaving?

Oh and btw dante sucks sooo bad lol I dont understand "you always play well and you are great under stress + can clutch victories well"
Ily all, and I am serious about leaving.

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
There are already Trial officers that have not been told outside of the clan. You will see what happens with them later on, but for now recommendations for officers probably wont influence who gets the rank. Sorry <3
lame

Reactions: Hks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci