• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello Beginning, these will be my official scrimmage rules, anytime that we scrim we will be following these rules.
The reason for this is because scrims can get very unorganized and out of control quickly, in some cases our clan go from a well respected group of friendly people to, "ddosing trash talking scrubs" in a matter of 1 round, these rules are here to prevent that.

• It all begins when our clan is in the mood to scrim, I will then bring all the members/trial members into the scrimmage room who want to play and place the friends/VIPS into the scrim waiting room.
    • Reason: Members/trial members have higher priority to play over others because they are in the clan. The reason for this is because in my opinion scrimmaging is about practicing for the future clan battles (this doesn't mean we have to take each and every scrim as serious as we would a clan battle).
  • If we have more players than the opposing clan then I will bring down the necessary members/trial members with the others into the waiting room. Everyone extra will remain in the waiting room until the round has ended. The extras are allowed to spectate the match but they are not allowed to be in the channel, unless you were participating in the scrim and you die, then you are free to spectate the match and stay in the channel.
    • Reason: This is to prevent unnecessary noises in the channel while the scrim is in action.

1. Members, if you get moved down please don't come back into the scrim room, just chill for the time being.
  2. Everyone will be sitting at least once (with exception of owners/leaders) so once you have sat you won't be sitting again unless the sitting process has cycled through every other member and it's your turn again.
  3. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, keep cocky/disrespectful comments to yourself.
  4. Don't yell or purposely be disruptive during a scrim.
  5. Don't complain about sitting at all, it only makes me want to sit you again.
  6. If you think that any of the enemy players is hacking please do not call them out in chat, tell us first.
  7. After any round won, please do not say gg or any variation of it; however, if the round is loss then it is encouraged to say gg but not required.
These rules are subject to change over time.
Message me with any questions or concerns, I am also happy to see any constructive criticism, thanks guys!

View attachment 27619
If any of these rules are broken then the following punishments will be taken into order.
First offense: The user will automatically sit the next round (if there is one).
Second offense: The user will be talked to and will not be scrimming for anymore of the rounds.
Third offense: The user will risk being kicked and will not scrim for the remainder of the day.
-HarborSeal
Agreed, thanks for posting this I think that this will help out a lot.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post!

Some updates: Metro has revoked his trial :(
  • Zero_frosty has been removed from trial.
    • Sorry! You're a cool guy and a great pvper but you're just not active enough.
  • iMightTroll has been removed from trial.
    • Sorry man, you're a cool guy and a good pvper; however, I giant problem is the fact that you're AU and it is a big problem with time differences and lag to US servers.
On the brighter news Somers has been accepted for member! :)

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
69th page just realized
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post!

Some updates: Metro has revoked his trial :(
  • Zero_frosty has been removed from trial.
    • Sorry! You're a cool guy and a great pvper but you're just not active enough.
  • iMightTroll has been removed from trial.
    • Sorry man, you're a cool guy and a good pvper; however, I giant problem is the fact that you're AU and it is a big problem with time differences and lag to US servers.
On the brighter news Somers has been accepted for member! :)
Why isn't Gipp accepted he is a sexy beast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci