• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Karl Liew
Minecraft IGN: VaderHD
Skype name: karlliew49
Teamspeak: -
Donor: Yes
Wins: 504
Past clans: As Rebels, As Phoenix
Why do you want to join The Beginning: I'm trying to find for a clan
How would you help this clan: By clan battles
Tell us more about yourself: I am from Malaysia and i have been playing since SG 1 was released.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Karl Liew
Minecraft IGN: VaderHD
Skype name: karlliew49
Teamspeak: -
Donor: Yes
Wins: 504
Past clans: As Rebels, As Phoenix
Why do you want to join The Beginning: I'm trying to find for a clan
How would you help this clan: By clan battles
Tell us more about yourself: I am from Malaysia and i have been playing since SG 1 was released.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes
Recommended, very experienced and nice overall

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jay ;)
Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed
Skype name: GetHoundoomed
Teamspeak: Hound
Donor: Platty
Wins: idk like 650
Past clans: React Rivals Salvation
Why do you want to join The Beginning: I really want to be in this clan with all my friends, Rivals was my home.
How would you help this clan: With pokemon swag and good listening skills.
Tell us more about yourself: I am a pokemon who loves everyone and has no enemies that I know of xD
Do you know any leaders of this clan: cf918 and almost every member. Wanna meet all the new leaders dough ;)
On vacation atm so wont be on until late June or early July. I hate road trips -.-

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join The Beginning: I really want to be in this clan with all my friends, Rivals was my home.
Tell us more about yourself: I am a pokemon who loves everyone and has no enemies that I know of xD
Do you know any leaders of this clan: cf918 and almost every member. Wanna meet all the new leaders dough ;)
On vacation atm so wont be on until late June or early July. I hate road trips -.-
Ily Recommended!

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
The irony when this Clan will come to the end... but wait, don't think of that :D GL! Cheer too :p

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended.

CakeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Nate
Minecraft IGN: PaYenDarkness23
Skype name: paynedarkness1
Teamspeak: Ye
Donor: Ye
Wins: 200 ( 700 wins on hive )
Past clans: Rebels
Why do you want to join The Beginning: Because i would like to join a really good MCSG clan and i think this clan would go far.
How would you help this clan: With my pvp skills
Tell us more about yourself: Im a great guy to hang with and funny xD.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes ( well i think so xD )

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Chem
Minecraft IGN:Mint_Sib
Skype name:You all have me
Teamspeak:Yass
Donor:Iron
Wins:500 or something
Past clans: Kronic Forsaken Republic Rivals
Why do you want to join The Beginning: Well to start things off, this is my home, I don't feel right anywhere else. I know I'm not as good as some of the members or active, but I'm a good addition trust me. I have experience in teamwork with everyone on the roster, even the trials. I know everyone to a personal extent and to my knowledge no one really dislikes me. This is my home. You already know I'm very loyal.
How would you help this clan: Well first off I'm a good asset while we are just playing and getting routes etc. I am very good at long range fights and choke points. As well I'm pretty good at fighting when its me vs a lot of them. When normally playing I'm a pretty nice person and I don't try to invoke fights. I'm loud at times, but nothing serious.
Tell us more about yourself: Hey my name is SoumyaDeep, most of you know that. I am a bollywood superstar and I work at sweatshops. You call call me you're Brown Sugar or Local JoeFresh.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes personally, I have known corey for just above a year now. As well have talked to harbour and he seems like a really cool and chill guy
I guess I'm done.
Side note: I'm done leaving. I'm staying until this disbands. I'll be on ts in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci