• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Better Rebels/Romans

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I did think about this kind of thing. I made the rule just so you could'nt join ;D haha jk
I don't want to join, I wish to remain in Rebels. Although we're going to have to rename it to The Better Better Rebels...

Gameraider

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Your actual name irl must start with the letters a-z
2. How many wins do you have? (Must have at least 75 wins)--- I have ALL the wins (13)
3. How many points do you have? (At least 400)--- 1005
4. Must have Skype.
5. Why do you think you can benefit this awfreakinmazing bundle of awesomefantasticalness that is the team of "The Better Rebels/Romans"?--- I do something nobody in team fortress 2 does- I help the team.
6. Must not care about losing since we play mostly for fun and derping around being derp. (nuff said) --- gooood. I suck anyway.
Also, mah toast is smiley! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H7i0xw-riqk/ThQ9k_D0NgI/AAAAAAAAKzs/Huk5lYyIZq0/s1600/Toast.jpg

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
1. Your actual name irl must start with the letters a-z
2. How many wins do you have? (Must have at least 75 wins)--- I have ALL the wins (13)
3. How many points do you have? (At least 400)--- 1005
4. Must have Skype.
5. Why do you think you can benefit this awfreakinmazing bundle of awesomefantasticalness that is the team of "The Better Rebels/Romans"?--- I do something nobody in team fortress 2 does- I help the team.
6. Must not care about losing since we play mostly for fun and derping around being derp. (nuff said) --- gooood. I suck anyway.
Also, mah toast is smiley! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H7i0xw-riqk/ThQ9k_D0NgI/AAAAAAAAKzs/Huk5lYyIZq0/s1600/Toast.jpg
ACCEPTED!!
Reason: very original pic of toast :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci