• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blamph's (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ryry636 and johnnhoj99 I am more active on ryry636 now, but if we wanna look more intimidating my higher score is on johnnhoj99
Donor is required. I don't have donor yet, but when my parents come home from vacation I will most likely be getting iron or gold donor. (End of week)
Must have some wins. I have 1 win on ryry636 and 5 on johnnhoj99 (I would have more, but I went on a cruise for 9 days and went camping for 2 weeks so umm yea 3 weeks away from sg.)
Must do something heroic! Yeah I can do lots in situations.
Must be ruthless and willing to kill friendly targets on the demand of a callout. I murdered a team of 6 others to win for my first victory... I think Im ruthless.
Hello. Hi there.
Must be 14+ (exceptions can be made, but probably not.) Well I am only 13, but like you said, exceptions can be made. Maybe if we talked on teamspeak you would realize that I am kind of mature (Kind of).
Be loyal. You basically taught me how to play SG.. I think I could at least be loyal to you. (I told you this yesterday on creative.)
Must have a working mic and Teamspeak3. I downloaded it.
You are required to download my sexy voice files for Teamspeak. This way you can listen to me all the time! Yessss! (Okay, maybe not.)I definately will. Mostly because I am a creepy stalker and also because I dont like the default ones.

Deviantaudioo

Spectator
Reaction score
Donor: Gonna get it next week when vacation is over
Wins: 31
Ruthless: Do you even have to ask?
Heroic moment: Killed 2 tributes that both had diamond swords and iron armor,while I had iron sword and half gold half leather armor
Loyal: Will be loyal unless felt like I'm going to be backstabed
Must have working mic and Teamspeak 3: I have both
Voice files: Definatly

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : pherrera
Donor is required : Yes
Must have some wins : 27
Must do something heroic! : Killed a team of 4 when they all had stone sword's.
Must be ruthless and willing to kill friendly targets on the demand of a callout. : Helped Ecmep knock zeejay off a cliff on his command on map 3. :p (Sorry zeejay :D)
Hello. : Why hello their friend.
Must be 14+ (exceptions can be made, but probably not.) : 13 exception? :D
Be loyal. : Loyal as they get. :)
Must have a working mic and Teamspeak3. Yes and Yes
You are required to download my sexy voice files for Teamspeak. This way you can listen to me all the time! Yessss! (Okay, maybe not.) Give the link and I will sure do.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
JustAHotDog
Doner- Soon
Wins- I think 35 now
Heroic Awesomeness- Killed a team of sevn 1/2 of them equiped with weapons the other 1/2 had gear. Awesome
Be Ruthless- I'm not afraid to attack anyone. Ill kill anyone you want me too. (I have killed Blamph once today as well :)
Hello- Goodbye (jk)
Be loyal- I have died, sacrificed, and been loyal to anyone I play with
Microphe and Teamspeak- Yes (Though how do u get on a chat on TeamSpeak)
Sexy Voice Files- No prob.

Remember I'm JustAHotDog. At your service (till deathmatch when things get intresting ;)

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HarborSeal (Mr.Seal) (TheSeal) (SuperSeal) (PhD and doctor).

Donor is required. I am getting donor very VERY soon so no worries!

Must have some wins. Seventy-nine Wins and 1,803 Bounty.

Must do something heroic! I will throw myself infront of Blamph as he is getting killed by full iron diamond sword player so I die, and Blamph wins. (They call me superseal)

Must be ruthless and willing to kill friendly targets on the demand of a callout. I usually don't and not known for killing teams, but I will definetley change and kill anyone who i'm told to.

Hello. Hi good sir

Must be 14+ (exceptions can be made, but probably not.) I am 14 years old.

Be loyal. I kinda have a record for being loyal (Ask zeejayy)

Must have a working mic and Teamspeak3. Yep, TurtleBeach mic and fully updated TeamSpeak.

You are required to download my sexy voice files for Teamspeak. This way you can listen to me all the time! Yessss! (Okay, maybe not.) Haha! I'll keep that in mind ;)

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
:( no donor I wasted 10 dollars of nothing ive emailed and everything I wasted 10 dollars looks like I cant be in the blamphs :( but im usually lucky to get in

Shaun Ericksen

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: nate1011
Donor : I have it
Must have some wins: I have it (52)
Must do something heroic: Take my life against a Team of three for my teammate.
Must be ruthless and willing to kill friendly targets on the demand of a callout : Anytime.
Hello : Good Morning/Afternoon
Must be 14+ (exceptions can be made, but probably not.) : Twelve Years Old
Be loyal: Absolutely!
Must have a working mic and Teamspeak3 :I Have it
I would love to be in the group :D It's my survival games Dream! It Has always been since I first saw Blamph!
Thanks for reading this if you actually have.
Please Reply soon :)

LongCross

Survivor
Reaction score
Application

IGN: LongCross
Donor: I am a Iron Donator
Wins:35
Something heroic: Saved my team of 2 from a team of 4. Took them all out with the team!
Ruthless: Sure if i have to, or if the person didnt listen.
Hello: Why hello there kind sir. :p
Loyal: Yes i am very Loyal, and i have never doubted it!
Mic: Razor Charharias TeamSpeak3: New to it, But i know how to use it!!
Voice Files: How do you know i dont already have them... hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci