• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blamph's (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Things keeping me from applying:
  • Teamspeak (waiting for the time that I NEED to get it)
  • Donor (I really want it, but I can't buy it myself I haven't worked up the courage to ask for it yet)
  • Computer (3/5 matches I either d/c, someone invisible kills me, or I lose connection for a second and my body is left behind so someone walks over and kills me and I don't even know because I think I'm farther away)
Otherwise I am pretty good at pvp and have 6 wins (might have more if it weren't for my computer)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: iPromptJames
Must have some wins.
Must do something heroic! I killed a person once.
Must be ruthless and willing to kill friendly targets on the demand of a callout. Sure
Hello. Hiya!
Must be 14+ (exceptions can be made, but probably not.) 17 :3

Probably can't do much SG as my home servers are AU, but i'm keen for Blacklight or Minecraft Infected :p

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
Donor is required: That is a yes :D
Must have some wins: 17
Must do something heroic: uhhhh... I helped you win a game :D (Also, I killed a team of four , by trapping them in a corner, and killing them like all at once :)
Must be ruthless and willing to kill friendly targets on the demand of a callout: Yes, I will be a fearsome, and obedient fighter :D
Hello: Hi, how are you?
Must be 14+ (exceptions can be made, but probably not.) I am 14, turning 15 in november
Be loyal: Loyal fighter :D (I will be loyal to all the blamph peoples :D)
Must have a working mic and Teamspeak3 (Yep, I am talking to you, as I write this :p)
You are required to download my sexy voice files for Teamspeak. This way you can listen to me all the time! Yessss! (Okay, maybe not.) How do I download voice files :/

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Wtf ownage? Y u joining the blamphs? Do CyanVolts! We've been teaming with u for like ever!

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
We played a few matches with him.
Plus I never joined the team... I sent you a skype message, but basically the blamphs seem like cool dudes, and a few of the volts kinda hate me soo, I'll still team with you and sungod every now and than hopefully, but not as part of the cyan volts o_O

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Plus I never joined the team... I sent you a skype message, but basically the blamphs seem like cool dudes, and a few of the volts kinda hate me soo, I'll still team with you and sungod every now and than hopefully, but not as part of the cyan volts o_O
Ok cool, btw I didn't wanna sound mean

Eborec

Platinum
Reaction score
Donor: Yes
Wins: 40
Heroic: Save people all the time "ask themegaryan"
If blamph tells me to kill i will
Very Loyal and Nice
Teamspeak Yes
I WILL DOWNLOAD SEXY VOICE :)

Status