• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blitz AMERICAN Fantasy Football League [FULL]

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

*League via NFL.com*

I have been playing fantasy football for over 5 years and it is something that I extremely enjoy throughout the NFL Season. This fantasy football league was created to bring together people in the MCGamer community who share a high level of interest in the NFL, as well as create some friendly competition and discussion. :)

Please only apply for the league if you know that you'll be active throughout the NFL Season. The last thing I want is to have a league that is half filled with inactive users that don't care about your team. All I ask is that even if your team isn't doing well, please continue to manage it until the end of the season.

Throughout the season, we will be sharing league results and discussing on this thread. I will keep the standings updated after every week!

League Creation: 2014-2015 Season
Amount of Teams: 16

Roster Breakdown
Scoring Rules
No Waivers
Keepers Enabled
Trade Deadline = November 21st
3 Week Playoffs of 6 Teams

Live Online Draft: Monday August 4th @ 8 pm EST

*If your application is accepted, you will be added to a group chat where you will receive the password to join the league.*

1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?:
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are:
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?:
4) Skype Name:
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?:
6) Will you be able to make the draft?:

Captain | Banzai Reapers
SniperSnakez | SwagMuffins
KingofGrapes | Ball So Hard University
CoreCrash_ | JewCrew
SertifiedBlocks | The BenchWarmers
billyguy1 | High Cheese
LieutenantIV | Draft Busts
Giggity69Goo | The YoloSwags
Sim_Man | Boston Yankees
TheParrot | Pancake Punchers
Joel Maury-Holmes | Victorious Secret
MinedAndCrafted5 | Mined's Minnesota Vikings
Epic_Frog_Song | Baccas
Ceroria | le turtle tam
FlubbyPandaz28 | Chubby Cheeseheads

----

Last edited:

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
ME ME ME
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes mostly ESPN, but I would like to try out NFL.com
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 10 Go Colts :3
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yeee boi
4) Skype Name: u have me
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Bcuz every Sunday i sit and watch my team for 8 hours lol
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: should be able to just message me the time :3
Team Name: Ball So Hard University

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes, I play every year.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 10, I watch ESPN everyday
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes
4) Skype Name: SniperSnakez
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Because I love Fantasy Football and it would be more fun to play with othe rpeople I know.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Probably.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes - I have participated in several fantasy events before.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: Easily a 9-10; I always watch the NFL, CFL, and college football.
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes!
4) Skype Name: Will PM you if accepted.
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?:I would like to be a part of this league because it seems like a fun way to interact with other users who share similar interests as I.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Maybe, but it is unlikely, unfortunately.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
ME ME ME
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes mostly ESPN, but I would like to try out NFL.com
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 10 Go Colts :3
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yeee boi
4) Skype Name: u have me
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Bcuz every Sunday i sit and watch my team for 8 hours lol
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: should be able to just message me the time :3
Team Name: Ball So Hard University
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes, I play every year.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 10, I watch ESPN everyday
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes
4) Skype Name: SniperSnakez
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Because I love Fantasy Football and it would be more fun to play with othe rpeople I know.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Probably.
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes - I have participated in several fantasy events before.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: Easily a 9-10; I always watch the NFL, CFL, and college football.
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes!
4) Skype Name: Will PM you if accepted.
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?:I would like to be a part of this league because it seems like a fun way to interact with other users who share similar interests as I.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Maybe, but it is unlikely, unfortunately.
Y'all are in! ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci