• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blitz AMERICAN Fantasy Football League [FULL]

J

Joel/MadDawg

1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: No, but I've watched my brother do fantasy sports for a few years and I get how it works.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 7, I follow my home team (go Chargers!) quite a bit and have decent knowledge of the rest of the league. I'm the type of fan that doesn't care much about training camp but loves to watch all the games on Sunday.
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: yes
4) Skype Name: joelmauryholmes
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: It sounds fun and I've wanted to be in a fantasy league for a while now.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: most likely :)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes, my family does a league every year.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 8.5
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes
4) Skype Name: MinedPlaysMC
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I really like fantasy football and I think an mcsg league of this would be awesome.
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: idk what time it's at today

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
cant wait, 1 hour and 49 minutes till it starts!

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes my dad host his own at my house ever year for the last 8 years
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are:
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?:
4) Skype Name: Will pm
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I love football and i am a hardcore football fan
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Yes

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yh dood I would have won last year if vernon davis could catch
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 11
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: yh
4) Skype Name: havit
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: the community
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: prob

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes, I have.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 16.34323212029302984
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league? Yes.
4) Skype Name:
skydoggamesmc
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I didn't get the opportunity to enter a league with my friends last year because the draft took place while I was on vacation and I would love to become a part of a league this year!
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Yes.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes my dad host his own at my house ever year for the last 8 years
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are:
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?:
4) Skype Name: Will pm
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I love football and i am a hardcore football fan
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Yes
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yh dood I would have won last year if vernon davis could catch
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 11
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: yh
4) Skype Name: havit
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: the community
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: prob
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes, I have.
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 16.34323212029302984
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league? Yes.
4) Skype Name: skydoggamesmc
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: I didn't get the opportunity to enter a league with my friends last year because the draft took place while I was on vacation and I would love to become a part of a league this year!
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Yes.
Y'all have been accepted! ^_^ I'll add you guys to the skype chat in a bit. We just need one more person! The draft is Monday at 8 pm EST.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: lots last 4 years
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 11 easy
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: ill try im busy with irl football but yeah
4) Skype Name: i think u have me
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: because football is easily the best sport and i love it to death and i like all the people in this league
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: as of now yes

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: lots last 4 years
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 11 easy
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: ill try im busy with irl football but yeah
4) Skype Name: i think u have me
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: because football is easily the best sport and i love it to death and i like all the people in this league
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: as of now yes
I need your skype. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci