• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bungled (Recruiting~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score

Resurrection (2013)
kingjr
jimcoolkid
Bobluck5
lxDarkvoid
popy2308
x21x
kirbydude1234

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the use of Leaderboard stats in the post!! Never would of thought of that :p

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
why do I wish to join: well if it's map 2 i can do beast solo but any other map I do better with a teammate, I have skype btw and am good at pvp if my lag docent catch up to me (which it will at the start of dm) also a note
I give away a ton of wins and points (mainly to legospore77) so soz if I only hav 400 points

HecticLynx

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: HecticLynx
Time zone?: Canada /US
why do you wish to join?: Hey guys i would love to join just because i love to joke around and play with teams (clans) because it gets really boring playing alone and i would just love to play and joke around with your guys. I am currently rated 290 on EU with 34 victories and i have been playing for only a short time sooo i think i would be a great addition to your crew and please consider me :)

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
why do I wish to join: well if it's map 2 i can do beast solo but any other map I do better with a teammate, I have skype btw and am good at pvp if my lag docent catch up to me (which it will at the start of dm) also a note
I give away a ton of wins and points (mainly to legospore77) so soz if I only hav 400 points
Skype username?

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
<3 KingJr, can't wait to be part of the clan matches between our two clans xD it'll be epic O.O​

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Username: HecticLynx
Time zone?: Canada /US
why do you wish to join?: Hey guys i would love to join just because i love to joke around and play with teams (clans) because it gets really boring playing alone and i would just love to play and joke around with your guys. I am currently rated 290 on EU with 34 victories and i have been playing for only a short time sooo i think i would be a great addition to your crew and please consider me :)
Thanks Hectic, I've sent you a contact request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci