• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bungled (Recruiting~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
yeh I wasn't gonna rage, but I trust my skills. Just got a win cuz a kid fishing rodded my teammate into me and I accidentally killed my teammate, then the kid.

EDIT: I lagged and my teammate kinda just teleported unfront of my after I hit a few times. it was map 4

oliverzane181

Spectator
Reaction score
oliverzane181
12 or if you flip it, 21 ;)
oliverzane181
Anytime you want,
Because I know you guys.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
ok lemme redo now that I know the form

Username: Roubos_legend
timezone: Aus
Why i want to join: I am very good, today i took down a kid with an iron chest, chain pants and stone sword with absolutely nothing. the amount of times I have been called a hacker is
phenomenal, I have a nice map 2 chest route where at the end I have practically full iron Armor, enough to make a diamond sword, a stone sword and a handy 3-4 kills. I then craft my sword, take spawn and win. I used to play tons of eu, I played Minez until I donated and now I play us, so I'm new and only have 5 wins but I have given 9 wins to legospore77, 2 to another kid ,5 to one more kid and 2 to another so if I got those wins I'd have 23 wins in about a month but my main reason For joining is that my last 6 deaths have been by hacks, aimbot, extra damage, invincible and stuff
and I want to be in a team to kill them. When I don't have lag I can kill people against the odds and proceed to win, and I personally think I could be elite. I wanna be a team member that can help and give new paths and chests to other players. thanks for reading
AKSHEPTED!
Put into Members.
(When Jr adds u it'll be official)

marius

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: gudynas11
Time zone?: (Just wondering) +2
why do you wish to join?: (Just wondering) becouse I love good jokes ( too bad I dont have any XD) and I think that I would be a great help for you becouse I have about 6000 bounty and over 100 wins on EU servers

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
ok lemme redo now that I know the form

Username: Roubos_legend
timezone: Aus
Why i want to join: I am very good, today i took down a kid with an iron chest, chain pants and stone sword with absolutely nothing. the amount of times I have been called a hacker is
phenomenal, I have a nice map 2 chest route where at the end I have practically full iron Armor, enough to make a diamond sword, a stone sword and a handy 3-4 kills. I then craft my sword, take spawn and win. I used to play tons of eu, I played Minez until I donated and now I play us, so I'm new and only have 5 wins but I have given 9 wins to legospore77, 2 to another kid ,5 to one more kid and 2 to another so if I got those wins I'd have 23 wins in about a month but my main reason For joining is that my last 6 deaths have been by hacks, aimbot, extra damage, invincible and stuff
and I want to be in a team to kill them. When I don't have lag I can kill people against the odds and proceed to win, and I personally think I could be elite. I wanna be a team member that can help and give new paths and chests to other players. thanks for reading
ACCEPTED
put into Members
Also to the other player
gudynas11 your skype name, I can't seem to find it on skype, please give the correct username.

LlamasaurusFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:LlamasaurusFTW
Time zone?: (Just wondering) EST Time Zone
why do you wish to join?: (Just wondering)Because I Like MCSG And Ive Been Told To Join Many Different Clans such as the bungled =D Thx

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
Username: bugfroggy
Time zone?: EST
why do you wish to join?: A friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads