• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Change

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 75 92.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

MrSlimShady

Survivor
Reaction score
DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO ANOTHER SECTION. THIS IS MOSTLY LOOKING TOWARDS THE CLAN SECTION.
IF YOU WANT TO MOVE IT, NOTIFY ME AND WAIT FOR ME TO RESPOND BEFORE MOVING IT TO ANOTHER SECTION, THANK YOU!
Hello MCGamer community and staff. Many of you know me and many of you may not.

In any case, My name is Drake. I play under many In-Game Names. I've been playing MCSG since late 2012 and mostly started playing a lot in the summer of 2013. My career ambition is to become an Entrepreneur and this is the first "risk" I've proposed for a server to grow and make profit so I've been working on this post for about a week now and just thinking about what changes to MCSG can make the server grow even more as these servers are my favorite.

#1 I believe that MCSG needs to bring back some of the following maps, they are very missed by a lot of people : MoonLight Lake, Wyvern's Wake, Vida Cova, Freeze Island, Icarus(not the new version), Moonbase (not the new version..), Rugged land, Survival games SG5.., and many other maps. These maps were the core of fun on MCSG and they have been removed. If they were removed for a valid reason then that is understandable.

#2 MCSG also needs to remove the info section on the right side of the screen while you're In-Game.
This is suppose to be the Survival Games. It kinda does take somewhat space up on the screen, it doesn't feel like mcsg.. Also, the cannon instead of the lightning gives it a more Hunger Games effect.

#3 Enchanted items and the diamond swords on Wyvern's Wake, the Enchanted armor and the bow on Vida Cova, the Golden apple and the potion of health on Valleyside University, the hobo sticks on Rugged Lands, and etc. These items should be returned to maps (maybe hidden at another place). I know these items can give someone an unfair advantage but this is the Survival Games. There should be items like those on maps, they can be called "treasures" or something. I don't know but that brings fun to the game. Cornucopia can also give an unfair advantage as well at refill or even at the beginning of the game? It's technically the same. You need to know how to beat someone with enchanted armor and a diamond sword. That's why it's called the Survival Games, to survive against foes with items and skills maybe better than you.

#4 The 2013 and the 2014 hubs were better in my opinion. Other players and staff may differ but that's what i believe.
Just look at those, The old hubs just seems much more fun and energetic. People actually interacted. You can see Forarian running around like a noob. Ava . There were other things like the Picture Booth, the Ship.. the beach.. and places that seemed fun to adventure to throughout the Hub. I remember when everyone would use the pressure plate to fly towards the golden creeper in the 2013 hub. and try to get on it.. memories :c

#5 Same goes with the MCSG lobbies.. the old ones seemed way better. The 2013 lobbies were even better. When it was winter there would be Christmas Tree towards the back of the lobby and we would all stand around the Christmas Tree. That was FUN. MEMORIES. Too bad i couldn't find a screenshot for that.

#6 Not gonna lie, the mobs were fun too. :)

If the listed things above come back to MCSG, I guarantee that many people will return. The community will grow, MCSG will be more fun. You have nothing to lose MCSG, You'll only get a gain. A gain in people will also brings a gain in money(donor). MCSG can have an increase of about 1/2 or even double of what MCSG makes. It's a Win-Win situation where both sides get whatever they want. Also with that more clans can be born. !

HOBOSTICK 1vs1
Yo i agree with all of this, its a win win and I loved the 2013 hubs rather than the crap ones now ChadTheDJ Ava pls

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
Get better anticheat, I died to a speed hacker...I thought that kind of stuff would be fixed by now.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I do agree with some points of your post, however I do not understand why you have to be so rude to anyone that doesn't, I guess you have the narcissistic qualities of a young Donald Trump, I can only hope you don't have the comb over.

The reason why those maps were removed is because they were underplayed. The creator of Wyverns Wake has requested for the map to be removed. Although I did like Wyverns Wake I also recall when it was chosen to play, alot of people left or said "eww, yuck". Personally my favorite was Freeze Island, I'd be happy to see that come back.

I suspect the people who want some of these maps returned are the ones who went for the OP items straight up (and in teams) to completely ruin every one elses chances of a fair game, yes it was fun when you got them but I also remember the trash talk and trolling that went with it towards players that had no clue as to where these items were.

As for the old lobby's of 2013/2014 yes they were fun but I also remember people started complaining about them too, getting bored with them etc. If you dislike the current lobby why don't you put your entrepreneurial skills to the test and submit a new build of your liking.

Yes it's nice to look back to times that were fun but I think you might be romanticizing what was, just a little, people move on for a variety of different reasons not just because of aesthetics and map removals.

I think most people would agree that a competent anticheat would be a priority over bringing back old maps and old lobbies, I know alot of people who have left or play way less because of the influx of people that use clients on their mains and alts and consistently get away with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci