• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Collapse

Reaction score

This map was lead by Creepy_Crawler and RiseNinja!
We are the leaders of
Team Uprising!
This is our first
Survival Games Map in our Uprising Survival Games Series!

This map is private, and the only people who will have access to the map download will be Creepy_Crawler and RiseNinja.

Description
The Collapse is a Survival Games map, that is themed as an ancient, overgrown, underground civilization that has been discovered by several sink holes. This map is 250 blocks in radius (500 blocks in diameter). Though it might be enclosed, the map does not go past 250 blocks in a full circle. There are caves connecting to multiple chasms with different ancient structures and terraforming aspects. Some of these chasms have holes on the top, however to avoid people from using Ender Pearls, there is Glass blocks, which will block players from using them to get out of the map, making it impossible to use Ender Pearls to your advantage to get out of the map.​

Story
In the Andromeda Galaxy, there is an unknown planet, one that would make scientific history. One day, a supernova occurred in the center of the Andromeda Galaxy, radiating so much energy that this planet had cave-ins and sinkholes occur. Scientists caught note of the supernova, and they went towards the source. They reached this planet, and they named it, Impulsus-3K9, and started exploring. They saw that there were ancient remains of a civilization underground. A kingdom, a beach, cathedrals, a village, and a mineshaft were significant to the findings. To preserve the structures and ores, they used giant glass covering to cover the sinkholes from the collapse. Was this the source of all life?

Shaders

Without Shaders

Main Builders
Creepy_Crawler
RiseNinja

toogood123
TeamDmon

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/glwkbkvv3wlh1ly/Collapse.zip?dl=0

Helpful Coordinates
Cornacopia - 464=x , -925=z
Deathmatch Arena - 382=x -1265=z

I, Creepy_Crawler and RiseNinja of Team Uprising agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.​

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks fairly interesting...

But, did you actually considered some game aspects? What I mean here, some areas are pretty dark —and users like me, with a Macbook pro can barely see in dark...

Also, is there a way to get out of the "collapse"? I mean, there holes, maybe you could utilize some outside space and make it a bit more interesting?

Other than that, wouldn't mind it being added —sigh, I could careless since I barely even play...

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks odd..... XD , and creepy, you really gotta stop making maps then not finishing them and going onto new ones :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci