• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The community and the staff need to come together.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I really would like to come together with the community and the mods. However the mods have no real power in the whole scheme of things and are only the waiters in the resteraunt. What we really need is for the Administration team + Chad to give us a proper explanation as to why the food in the resteraunt has been bad and how they can make it better. All I see is a business slowly but surely closing down and losing customers to other resteraunt.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not only this^

but also there needs to be some communication between these Snr. Staff members you are talking about (Above Snr. Mods) and the community. People in the staff team always say Chad is really active on Slack, which is great, except that's the only place we cannot communicate with him. Same with the developers.
Chad is just confusing. It's obvious he's still into running the server, and he still cares but he's just not around enough. During my time in the staff team, I only saw him in the senior staff slack. He wasn't super active, but he also wasn't inactive he was just moderately there. Very confusing. I'm also not too sure he's aware exactly of all the severe restrictions placed on the rules/their moderate lack of change since he stopped being active around early 2014. He seems much more relaxed in his attitude, and if he were to be more involved it feels like he'd urge for there to be some more relaxed chat rules and such, or at least relaxed to what they were before they were tightened a couple years back.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Say you go to a restaurant, where the food is ok and its not overpriced, but the food took a while to come, and the service was subpar.

Then say you go to another restaurant where the food and price is similar to the first, but the food was fast and the waiters were friendly.

Would you go to restaurant 1 or 2?
Restaurant #1. I like it when they treat me dirty.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
There are just so many issues with this server right now, and it seems like more issues are coming up than what is getting fixed. All the glitches seem to be fixed as far as eating/fns, but now we have a whole new set of issues. Maps that are lagging excessively(turbulence), hackers seems to be getting worse(not that they weren't bad to begin with), sg maker isn't working at times. The server is just slowly dying. I haven't seen this few of people on the server since back when the server just started out. As everyone else is saying, I don't understand why nothing is being done about this.. is Chad ok with the server dying? or does he just not have enough time to try to fix it?

Tommy145

Platinum
Reaction score
The problem is not that no one is willing to make a change. Everyone, including a majority of staff members are more than aware of the fact that the server is not in good shape. The problem is, the people who are really in charge and are leading the senior staff team are literally doing nothing to address the state of the server and no one knows why
you should become a staff member again.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
People in the staff team always say Chad is really active on Slack, which is great, except that's the only place we cannot communicate with him. Same with the developers.
Chad really isn't active on the regular slack, I'd assume he's more involved with the Sr. Staff slack though. Ava was pretty active in the regular slack before she resigned.

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
Bring back Ava (even i don`t know who she is).
We really need active staff members not only here on the forums or Ts but in-game too, the /report thingy seems useless because no mod comes to check if the players is really a hacker or its just a false report.

If the server owners wants make money or hes doing just for fun he needs to step in and make some arrangements to improve the server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci