• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueosten

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey want cw against deadpixels? add this skype:Deadpixelseu If no one is answer add alexandrooo0 :)

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, on behalf of CyanVolts and as my first order as Supreme Dictator Ruler God Malala Of the Clan I force all players who arnt baccas or iHaxors_ to join. THATS AN ORDER!

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
I, on behalf of CyanVolts and as my first order as Supreme Dictator Ruler God Malala Of the Clan I force all players who arnt baccas or iHaxors_ to join. THATS AN ORDER!
Changing my skin to a bacca right now

Reaction score
1. Username: DrRustyPanda611
2. Age: almost 13. like really close
3. Donor (doesn't matter): iron
4. Wins: 290
5. Teamspeak/Skype: yes i think you have it
6. Good Attitude?: yes
7. PVP Strengths?: (i have none, I think i am very consistant with everything and dont try to work on one thing at a time.)
8. PVP Weaknesses?: bowspammers,
9. Rank in the world:
10. How long have you been in this community?: 1 1/2 years
11. Write a paragraph explaining why you think you deserve to join.: I think I deserve to join because I have become decent at PvP, so I would be useful in scrims and stuff. Also I think I might blend with everybody's personality. I also really want to scrim, really really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci